PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody see

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2004, 04:01 PM
the side view of the penalty on the field goal? I want to know if it was a penalty? I didn't see a lot of replays of the penalties. Especially after the bad one on Fletcher.

The_Philster
10-03-2004, 07:47 PM
the side view of the penalty on the field goal? I want to know if it was a penalty? I didn't see a lot of replays of the penalties. Especially after the bad one on Fletcher.
If you mean the offsides, Eb had a good view of it as did a few people I talked to afterwards..it was a bad call

chernobylwraiths
10-03-2004, 07:53 PM
If you mean the offsides, Eb had a good view of it as did a few people I talked to afterwards..it was a bad call

I noticed after a while they weren't showing any of the penalties that I could remember. Not the hold on the third and one, not the offsides, nothing. The officials again were rotten. They have to be able to do something about that down by contact crap. Two fumbles could have really done something in this game.

mybills
10-03-2004, 08:20 PM
They didn't replay Brady's intentional grounding either...Jason & I were screaming at the TV..but they didn't hear us. :idunno:

The_Philster
10-03-2004, 08:43 PM
They didn't replay Brady's intentional grounding either...Jason & I were screaming at the TV..but they didn't hear us. :idunno:
As loud as you can be? :eek: The refs must be deaf as well as blind.

:;

SabreEleven
10-03-2004, 09:56 PM

I could hear you from California :idunno: