• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Just finished editing another Zone original

It takes well over an hour to edit one of this guy's articles, and it's worth every second. Thanks again Kevin Shenoy from the Bills Backers of NYC for submitting this article.

Welcome to one fan’s rant. As I mentioned in last week’s article, the NFL should send a memo to all season ticket holders of the 31 teams that are not the Patriots. I called on the NFL to just let us know that they are artificially keeping this team of talentless hacks as the “numero uno”. They did send the letter and I trust the rest of you will be receiving it shortly. Now that I know the NFL has formally blessed the Patriots, I’ll have to be honest with you, I didn’t watch the game this week. I know, it’s sacrilegious for someone like myself, but I made my acting debut in a small Queens stage. No seriously, I did. Stop laughing. I played an alcoholic jerk. To prepare for the role, I imagined what the offspring of Pat Summerall and John Madden would be. It worked well.

Enjoy the read
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

I think I'll even wear my Don B. jersey next week!
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
      It takes well over an hour to edit one of this guy's articles, and it's worth every second. Thanks again Kevin Shenoy from the Bills Backers of NYC for submitting this article.

Welcome to one fan’s rant. As I mentioned in last week’s article, the NFL should send a memo to all season ticket holders of the 31 teams that are not the Patriots. I called on the NFL to just let us know that they are artificially keeping this team of talentless hacks as the “numero uno”. They did send the letter and I trust the rest of you will be receiving it shortly. Now that I know the NFL has formally blessed the Patriots, I’ll have to be honest with you, I didn’t watch the game this week. I know, it’s sacrilegious for someone like myself, but I made my acting debut in a small Queens stage. No seriously, I did. Stop laughing. I played an alcoholic jerk. To prepare for the role, I imagined what the offspring of Pat Summerall and John Madden would be. It worked well.

Enjoy the read
      that was hilarious.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        that was hilarious.
        Tell me about it. I spend half the time editing it laffing my ass off. One of my favorite parts was:

I never really knew that Ralph Wilson had it in him to completely lose it. I read his post game comments. I guess my $200 a week Bill’s habit is nothing compared to his “paying the salaries” habit. This isn’t about cheering for your team, and watching football, it’s a marriage.

Going back to my $200 a week Bill’s habit, do you realize that if I had a $200 a week cocaine habit, I’d at least have 60 minutes of ecstasy? I’ve never done an illegal drug in my life, but they can’t be half as bad as the last 3 seasons have been on me. I can see it now. I get a new job, the employer asks for the drug test, I pee in the cup, the next day the new boss walks in, “I got your results back.” I’ll be unassuming and cocksure that nothing is wrong. He’ll then say it, “Have you been watching Bills games regularly? We have a program.”
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
          • Aug 2004

as a writer, I know I can't top that
          http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
            as a writer, I know I can't top that
            You don't need to top him, just put your own thoughts to paper.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
              • Aug 2004

hey pm me you're email addy, I got some Bills related stuff. Will work on more

can't find any info on Gale Gilbert. (for some reason was my favorite bill()
              http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

I don't hide my e-mail addy, it's northernbillfan@msn.com

Did you know Gail Gilbert was the only QB in NFL history to make it to five consecutive super bowls?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

Isn't it Beebe?
                  You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                    Isn't it Beebe?
                    Good catch, that was at the end of the article and I was very tired at that point.

Fixed it now.

Comment

Working...
                    X