PDA

View Full Version : This team has given up already

FTG
11-14-2004, 09:18 PM
........that does not speak real well of the coach

Tatonka
11-14-2004, 09:25 PM
hell.. i would give up too.. they know that the offense cant keep them in it.. sometimes a defense has a bad game.. and when that happens, the offense has to step up.. unfortunately, that cant happen when your qb has 8 yards passing in 5 drives.. that is way too much pressure on the D.

FTG
11-14-2004, 09:29 PM
you're right. I think even the players know they are not winning anything until Bledsoe is gone

Dozerdog
12-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Please lay off the namecalling... thanks....

Apparently- they did not "quit"- let's leave it at that.

Tatonka
12-13-2004, 11:22 PM
A candidate for moron poster of the year. Evidently they did not give up.

do you have a crush on him? you spend more time talking about FTG than the bills..

:rofl:

:loser:

G. Host
12-13-2004, 11:41 PM
do you have a crush on him? you spend more time talking about FTG than the bills..

You and him form a greek chaingang :loser:
Watch the soap!

Ebenezer
12-14-2004, 08:37 AM

point still is that this team did not give up and apparently have decided they like playing for MM...I guess it does speak volumes for him.

JD
12-14-2004, 08:38 AM
iF they quit they wouldnt be winning games so stfu...

BAM
12-14-2004, 08:39 AM
This thread holds no weight like biker shorts with a belt.

Drive 4 Five
12-14-2004, 09:25 AM
I am actually surprised at this thread. It reeks of something one of the bears would have cooked up. How can anyone say that this team has given up? If they had given up they would have never rebounded to 7-6 from that horrible 0-4 start. I don't understand the judgement or reasoning behind this type of assumption at all. Are you guys that afraid to have any belief that this team can make the plyoffs or at least finish with a winning record, so you're writing them off already so as to not have to deal with the let down?

Tatonka
12-14-2004, 09:51 AM
this thread was done a month ago when the team was not exactly playing great..

give me a break.. i can pull up a bunch of threads that shows every person on this board making an inaccurate statement..

stop acting all high and mighty.. it is ****** ridiuculous.. it his ghosts way of attacking FTG, because he has a mancrush on him.. childish, second grade bull****.

THATHURMANATOR
12-14-2004, 10:08 AM
I never have said anything incorrect on this board.

The_Philster
12-14-2004, 10:14 AM
I never have said anything incorrect on this board.
:roflmao:

Forward_Lateral
12-14-2004, 10:14 AM
The only ones who gave up are some certain fans. I never got the impression that the team gave up, they always played hard, and only got blown out in one game. Sure, when we are losing everything seems to be crappy, it's funny how winning seems to cure a lot of things. I just hope we aren't back here at the same time next year saying the same things.

BAM
12-14-2004, 10:18 AM

give me a break.. i can pull up a bunch of threads that shows every person on this board making an inaccurate statement..

stop acting all high and mighty.. it is ****** ridiuculous.. it his ghosts way of attacking FTG, because he has a mancrush on him.. childish, second grade bull****.

:clap:

SABURZFAN
12-14-2004, 12:15 PM
i never thought that the team gave up.our execution was so damn poor,it was beyond pathetic.our offense is executing with no problems now.hell,bledsoe stunk it up this past Sunday and we still scored a lot of points.

JD
12-14-2004, 03:11 PM
Didnt look at the dates.......
:crazy:

cordog
12-14-2004, 03:48 PM

Inaccurate yes, but this is a no proof bull**** assuption.

Mr. Cynical
12-14-2004, 11:14 PM

stop acting all high and mighty.. it is ****** ridiuculous.. it his ghosts way of attacking FTG, because he has a mancrush on him.. childish, second grade bull****.Hater.

:;

TigerJ
12-15-2004, 07:48 AM
you're right. I think even the players know they are not winning anything until Bledsoe is gone

Given that most of us say things we would later retract if we could, this is pretty funny stuff.

The King
12-15-2004, 07:57 AM
Given that most of us say things we would later retract if we could, this is pretty funny stuff.

We are all guilty of it. Nothing quite like a bite of a crow sandwich.

Hemlepp53
12-15-2004, 08:01 AM

Cant about me.. :dance: I never gave up.. Disappointment Yes... Wanted changes Yes.. but never gave up :clap:

Tatonka
12-15-2004, 08:02 AM
We are all guilty of it. Nothing quite like a bite of a crow sandwich.

apparently not all of us are guilty of it.. or else there are some really hypocritical asses that are trying to bring this thread back up after a month.