PDA

View Full Version : Our Offensive Line

tampabay25690
11-14-2004, 10:09 PM
I have to say after watching this game tonite and probably not being able to sleep after the game is over. I wills ay OUR O-LIne played a very good game!!! This is a good thing for the future of the Buffalo Bills!!! We will see Losman, Moulds, McGahee, Evans, and our good Defense that we have.. At least the future will look bright...... :bighug:

Lets just try to saty positive, I know this one hurts, don't you guys just wish someone would just drill BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drewpac
11-14-2004, 10:11 PM
I have to say after watching this game tonite and probably not being able to sleep after the game is over. I wills ay OUR O-LIne played a very good game!!! This is a good thing for the future of the Buffalo Bills!!! We will see Losman, Moulds, McGahee, Evans, and our good Defense that we have.. At least the future will look bright...... :bighug:

Lets just try to saty positive, I know this one hurts, don't you guys just wish someone would just drill BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree. They've been decent in pass protection but horrible in the running game. They still look like stiffs to me.

WagonCircler
11-14-2004, 10:21 PM
I disagree. They've been decent in pass protection but horrible in the running game. They still look like stiffs to me.

Run blocking? You mean we're allowed to RUN BLOCK??? I assumed that the Bills had been prohibited from run blocking tonight. What other reason could they have for refraining from it for the whole game?

Stiffs indeed.

tampabay25690
11-14-2004, 10:22 PM
I guess were watching different games, huh...........How are we suppose to run the ball when there is 9 guys in the box..................

YEA JP just came in..