PDA

View Full Version : I don't care, do you?

mybills
11-14-2004, 11:09 PM
I am at the point where I really don't care what other people say. It isn't in the cards for us this year, so what. We are basically rebuilding with a new coaching staff and all. I can't say what MM is thinking right now, I can only guess..like most of you. I Can say the Bledsoe wasn't the only one upsetting to me. For God's sake, why didn't we just RUN THE BALL?

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 11:13 PM
I am at the point where I really don't care what other people say. It isn't in the cards for us this year, so what. We are basically rebuilding with a new coaching staff and all. I can't say what MM is thinking right now, I can only guess..like most of you. I Can say the Bledsoe wasn't the only one upsetting to me. For God's sake, why didn't we just RUN THE BALL?

We seemed to be running around the edges OK, but we kept trying to run straight up the middle.

Man, the city of Boston is on a streak of luck that I can't fathom right now. Just look at the Bruschi knee incident. Any other player and he is on IR by now. I can't wait for that luck to end in a big way.

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 11:13 PM

Um...we tried to run the ball. I'm just curious, but what will you say if Bledsoe is starting next Sunday?

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Um...we tried to run the ball. I'm just curious, but what will you say if Bledsoe is starting next Sunday?

Anybody who thinks that Bledsoe won't be starting next Sunday just isn't that bright. Whether you like it or not, he will be starting next Sunday.

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 11:18 PM
Anybody who thinks that Bledsoe won't be starting next Sunday just isn't that bright. Whether you like it or not, he will be starting next Sunday.

Ok then smarty pants. Thanks for sharing your "expertise" and endowing us with your "supreme" intelligence. I feel so much smarter now. :loser:

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 11:20 PM
Ok then smarty pants. Thanks for sharing your "expertise" and endowing us with your "supreme" intelligence. I feel so much smarter now. :loser:

I never said I was any "smarter" than you. But you aren't being very realistic if you think that Losman will start next week.

mybills
11-14-2004, 11:21 PM
At this point, I am at the most embarrassed I've ever been as a Bills fan that actually knows what they're talking about. Unlike the Pats fans around here in RI, I can at least tell you my opinion on what I think is wrong with a team. I am still awaiting their version. :rolleyes: Maybe I should live in Mass where they can at least answer my questions without a blank look (deer in the headlight) kind of stare.

mybills
11-14-2004, 11:25 PM
and of course Bledsoe is starting next week..who would think otherwise?

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 11:27 PM
I never said I was any "smarter" than you. But you aren't being very realistic if you think that Losman will start next week.

Why? What good does it do to continue to play him? Seriously?
Oh and sorry about getting ****y with you, I didn't mean to...

Marvelous
11-14-2004, 11:28 PM

When we did run WM seemed to get eaten right away. BUt we did abandon th erun as usual :crazy: since we are out of the hunt now i guess we play lots of youngsters and get ready for next year.
Baker
Evans
Lousman
Mcfarland
Aiken
Euphus
etc..

*No matter what we need a good backup next year. Just in case.

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 11:29 PM
Why? What good does it do to continue to play him? Seriously?
Oh and sorry about getting ****y with you, I didn't mean to...

Maybe no good, but at least it shows that they are making an effort to still win games. When they put Losman in, many will feel that they are writing off the season.

I will reiterate that I will cheer for whoever is QB of this team. Drew will in all likelihood be gone next year and I hope he does well for whoever he plays for. He will not win here, maybe not anywhere. But he is our starter now, and I will support him until he no longer is here.

mybills
11-14-2004, 11:31 PM
There's no way in hell Blindsoe won't start

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 11:32 PM
Maybe no good, but at least it shows that they are making an effort to still win games. When they put Losman in, many will feel that they are writing off the season.

I will reiterate that I will cheer for whoever is QB of this team. Drew will in all likelihood be gone next year and I hope he does well for whoever he plays for. He will not win here, maybe not anywhere. But he is our starter now, and I will support him until he no longer is here.

Well that's very "nobyl" of you I suppose. I don't know many fans who can say that right now. The fact of the matter is that we are not going to make the playoffs under any circumstances and it is ridiculous to continue playing him. Lost time and poor management is all that screams.

Marvelous
11-14-2004, 11:35 PM

So you are behind the starting QB and that's final, regardless of his performance? Drew blew chunks again. He lacks so many things that just kills the whole offense and I'm sure the D don't appreciate always being on the field.
I hope he does well somewhere else but i'm done with him. I need a new home jersey asap as i'm not wearing his again.

mybills
11-14-2004, 11:39 PM
I don't know about the rest of you but...
I refuse to get po'd about this, since I'm looking forward to winning the next game. Hell, it may be the last time anyways, since I'm tied up with college applications for now. See ya'll...need some z's.

PhinsFan66
11-14-2004, 11:44 PM
Hey it will be ok...you don't have Jay "Ears" Fiedler starting for you and you probably wont get the #1 pick. You also have McGahee which is a lot better than Ricky Williams...I feel your pain though!

Patti120
11-15-2004, 12:17 AM
Just got home from the game in Foxboro and what a Frigin disgrace. I've never seen a team cave like the Bills did, utterly reprehenisble is the only thing I can think of to describe it. That was really one of the worst offensive games I've ever seen and our D was completely exhausted, they were getting shredded by the end of the game.

Just an FYI but Corey Dillon all by himself outgained the Bills entire offensive production by 20 yards and Bledsoe's QB rating was something like 14 % which is unheard of. It was truly a game of men against boys, we were schooled in all areas of production.

Completely disgusted but not suprised as I've come to expect everything from the Bills. I'm at the point of saying, scratch the season, give all the young guys a chance, but the other side of me wants to see us win more games so that Dallas doesn't get a good pick. So I guess really, I'm at a loss, not sure if keeping Bledsoe and everything else in place will result in more losses than if we start the younger guys like Lossman. Tough call but I'd say give the yougn guys some playing time....

Nublar7
11-15-2004, 12:19 AM
I bet you guys are kicking yourselves right now for throwing away a top 5 pick in the upcoming draft. We may suck, but at least we have something to build on. :lol:

ArcticWildMan
11-15-2004, 12:51 AM
I bet you guys are kicking yourselves right now for throwing away a top 5 pick in the upcoming draft. We may suck, but at least we have something to build on. :lol:

This upcoming draft is weak. If there was ever a time to give away a draft pick, it was for this upcoming draft. We just have to get Losman some playing time this season so he isn't a green rookie next year.

Demon
11-15-2004, 12:57 AM

Yeah.... i guess having Evans, Losman and Willis as building stones really does suck....... :question:

Besides, i really doubt we will be picking in top 5, or even top 10.

NapalmDeath
11-15-2004, 02:42 AM
Yeah.... i guess having Evans, Losman and Willis as building stones really does suck....... :question:

Besides, i really doubt we will be picking in top 5, or even top 10.

The earliest the Bills will pick is 33. (No first rounder this year)