• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

While editing this gem from one of my personal favorite writers, I have to say that I laffed, I cried and I shared his pain. It's a long read this week, but well worth the time, especially the ending.

I don’t ever want to see another game where the Bills don’t score an offensive touchdown ever in my life again. In the most pure venom that I can spit, I need to hear why there have been over 11 games without an offensive player getting into the end zone. There is just no excuse. Even Rob Johnson scored us points. Even Bruce Matthews way back in the day scored touchdowns. Drew “He’s through” Bledsoe finally found the one receiver that we were hoping he’d find. The Bench.

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Great read...i needed a laugh.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Ralph, you need to retire the 11 jersey. Let’s just have the ceremony and hang the jersey in the stall where the toilet doesn’t flush
      So at the end of the game, I walked to the freezer, took out a bag of ice and put it on my groin. It was such a kick in the nuts to have watched that game. I’m going to be sterile if I see another game like that. To the Bills Players: you are jeopardizing the Shenoy Lineage with play like that. Can you really live with yourselves knowing that? Please, help me out
      These have got to be two of the funniest things I've ever read, especilly the first one.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

LOL!!! Great article.
          My nuts hurt now.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Another great article from this guy
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I liked the number 11 line as well.

I picked the title for this weeks article from the very last paragraph. Seemed apropo at the time. It sounded better than: One Fan's View: Spitting Venom.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Voltron
                • Jul 2002

Love reading his stuff. Keep it coming!!!!
                Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X