PDA

View Full Version : 1st and goal on the 4 ,what do you do?

Butch
11-17-2002, 03:43 PM
Who cares if we have a RB who is having an awesome year, let's pass 3 straight times. Unbelievable.

The Natrix
11-17-2002, 03:59 PM
Henry 7 yard gain, Henry 9 yard gain, Henry 5 yard gain, Henry 13 yard gain, 20 yard gain (estimates). Now its 1st and goal at the 4 or 5. Instead of sending Henry through another hole the size of Canada, we pass three straight times.

You are right Butch. Un-fing-believable.

Our coaching absolutely sucks. 100+ yards of penalties and not once did I ever see any of the coaches get in the face of the player at fault or at least say something to him.

And our last drive....WTF was that? There was 4+ minutes and we try for the TD strike to Peerless. Great, we would of been up, but next up would of been our D against the Cheifs O with 4 minutes left

If we had any other coach in the league we would have one that game.

heads must roll!

RedEyE
11-17-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Henry 7 yard gain, Henry 9 yard gain, Henry 5 yard gain, Henry 13 yard gain, 20 yard gain (estimates). Now its 1st and goal at the 4 or 5. Instead of sending Henry through another hole the size of Canada, we pass three straight times.

You are right Butch. Un-fing-believable.

Our coaching absolutely sucks. 100+ yards of penalties and not once did I ever see any of the coaches get in the face of the player at fault or at least say something to him.

And our last drive....WTF was that? There was 4+ minutes and we try for the TD strike to Peerless. Great, we would of been up, but next up would of been our D against the Cheifs O with 4 minutes left

If we had any other coach in the league we would have one that game.

heads must roll!

I completely agree. Gilbride gambles entirely too much.

Dozerdog
11-17-2002, 04:23 PM
Be thankful they didn't punt

SoCalBillsFan
11-17-2002, 04:24 PM
:lol:

The_Philster
11-17-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Be thankful they didn't punt

:rofl:

Gunzlingr
11-17-2002, 04:29 PM
my thoghts exactly! I am rejoicing Henry running amok, then they pass!