PDA

View Full Version : Final nail in the coffin

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 10:59 AM
I can't remember which WM td it was, but he got stuffed in the middle and broke it outside to the left and scored from down at about the 3. Just after he scored there was a shot of TH being carted off the field. I was sitting next to a Chargers fan and we both looked at eachother, shook our heads and at the same time said "man that's sad."

G. Host
11-29-2004, 11:16 AM
This time he REALLY has a broken bone.
I didn't see the game but I see no carries for Henry. Did he get hurt blocking or in a fake or what? it would be very ironic if a lineman tripped him accidently and broke his leg like Henry did to a lineman.

DraftBoy
11-29-2004, 11:21 AM
Was off a pass on the tackle I believe

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 11:23 AM
This time he REALLY has a broken bone.
I didn't see the game but I see no carries for Henry. Did he get hurt blocking or in a fake or what? it would be very ironic if a lineman tripped him accidently and broke his leg like Henry did to a lineman.

He caught a short pass and when tackled got rolled on by a Seahawk. It didn't look that injurious of a tackle but he stayed down.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041129/2058190.asp

Michael82
11-29-2004, 11:27 AM
At least Henry converted the 3rd and 3 before he went down with the injury. :phew: :dance:

Uncle Jesse
11-29-2004, 11:31 AM
Look like will see more of Joe Burns and Shuad Williams...I'm guessing that they'll activate Williams right? He looked real good in preseason so he should do ok.

TacklingDummy
11-29-2004, 11:36 AM
And to think some of you guys wanted Henry to be the starter over Willis before the season started. Who know's what the Bills record would be if they had started Willis opening day.

Henry has always been way over-rated. The Bills should of traded him in the off-season when his stock was high. They will now be lucky to get a 3rd rounder for him. Another Donahoe blunder.

The only thing Im sad to see is that the Bills are probably saving Donahoe's job for another year.

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 11:45 AM
At least Henry converted the 3rd and 3 before he went down with the injury. :phew: :dance:

:doh: ouch lol

don137
11-29-2004, 12:04 PM
One think I still don't understand is if WM is a better receiver than TH why was TH the 3rd down back?

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 12:12 PM
One think I still don't understand is if WM is a better receiver than TH why was TH the 3rd down back?

Because teams look at TH as a rusher first. Probably change of pace or WM needed a play off.

ryjam282
11-29-2004, 12:14 PM

Willis needed a rest...Even God rested on the 7th day.... :tip: :dance:

Jan Reimers
11-29-2004, 01:03 PM
And to think some of you guys wanted Henry to be the starter over Willis before the season started. Who know's what the Bills record would be if they had started Willis opening day.

Henry has always been way over-rated. The Bills should of traded him in the off-season when his stock was high. They will now be lucky to get a 3rd rounder for him. Another Donahoe blunder.

The only thing Im sad to see is that the Bills are probably saving Donahoe's job for another year.
Aw...the beauty of hindsight. We should have started an untested guy coming off a career threatening knee injury over the incumbent who had gained about 2700 yards in the past 2 seasons.

LABillsFan
11-29-2004, 01:19 PM
Aw...the beauty of hindsight. We should have started an untested guy coming off a career threatening knee injury over the incumbent who had gained about 2700 yards in the past 2 seasons.

I agree