PDA

View Full Version : I will be in attendance at the game tomorrow!

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Hello everyone, tomorrow I am going to the Bills game vs. the Browns and if anyone wants me to take a trip over to their party section let me know.

Also, I want to let it known that I was once WallyTuggs over at the BuffaloRange and if anyone from over there is looking at this thread, reply or send me a PM. I definately want to meet up with some of you guys from the Range.

As of right now, Napalm is taking me under his wing and we are gonna have a blast pre-gaming tomorrow. I'll see everyone around 9:30am!

GO BILLS!

mush69
12-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Well so be it! Stop in Drive 1 and come see the Offical Helmet Crew Tailgate! We are directly in front of the Pinto and park right along the pedestrian walkway. I got a 3.5 lb ham on the smoker right now and we usaully have a great attendance. Helmet Guy, Phil, Mikey82, SabreAlly, Voltron, Cordog and Dozer, Clump and Eb usually stop by on the way into the game!

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Will do. I've heard about some of the madness that goes on there and I can't wait to be a part of it tomorrow.

mush69
12-11-2004, 09:12 PM
The Ham is done and I'm so close to being done myself. I gotta get to bed 4am is going to come quickly! I gotta pick up my buddy Glenn at 5 am and we will be on the road! See ya there Armpit! :cheers:

NapalmDeath
12-12-2004, 01:02 AM
:up:

SABURZFAN
12-12-2004, 05:50 AM
Will do. I've heard about some of the madness that goes on there and I can't wait to be a part of it tomorrow.

try not to stand in front of Mikey,when he's yelling,without wearing a raincoat. :snicker: