PDA

View Full Version : Nate "the aint" Clements; On the Trade Block in '05!

The Pink Bear
12-15-2004, 12:44 PM
The Pink Bear knows you pillowlickers take exception to the Bear Essentialists, like Black, Polar, Pooh, and Brown, but you need to listen up, juniors!

Nate "Coffin Cornered" Clements has been nothing but an overrated bust! Fumbling punt returns on special teams got Az Hakim thrown out of St.Louis. Nate's kick returning is less than stellar. I know you pillowlickers are going to bring up the 1 touchdown return and a few other plays but COME ON fellow Pinkamaniacs! Intercepting the Clowns McClown QB does not give you a pass for an array of bumbles, not to mention the potential season-ending Jimmy Smith 4th down conversion! Its time to put Troy "Visceral" Vincent back in his CB role and put Clements at 3rd corner where his skills belong!

If ya smellll what the Pink Bear is cookin!

dannyek71
12-15-2004, 12:46 PM
While Nate is not the most dominating corner in the league, he is by no means a bust.

The straight Dan doesnt know what the pink bear thinking.....

Philagape
12-15-2004, 12:57 PM
:tired:

OpIv37
12-15-2004, 01:12 PM
The Pink Bear knows you pillowlickers take exception to the Bear Essentialists, like Black, Polar, Pooh, and Brown, but you need to listen up, juniors!

Nate "Coffin Cornered" Clements has been nothing but an overrated bust! Fumbling punt returns on special teams got Az Hakim thrown out of St.Louis. Nate's kick returning is less than stellar. I know you pillowlickers are going to bring up the 1 touchdown return and a few other plays but COME ON fellow Pinkamaniacs! Intercepting the Clowns McClown QB does not give you a pass for an array of bumbles, not to mention the potential season-ending Jimmy Smith 4th down conversion! Its time to put Troy "Visceral" Vincent back in his CB role and put Clements at 3rd corner where his skills belong!

OpIv37 hears that David "The Giant Killer" Boston may be on the trading blocks. Since Eric "Dropped Ball" Moulds and Lee "Pound Cake" Evans absolutely blow, maybe we should trade a quality defender like Clements to a division rival for a washed-up doped-up problem child. JP "Loserman" won't be able to perform without some talent at WR. Then Buffalo will be the SB champs in 05.

THATHURMANATOR
12-15-2004, 01:15 PM
I smell what the Pink bear is cooking, but it smells like ****!

lordofgun
12-15-2004, 01:19 PM
I agree with the Pink Bear!

THATHURMANATOR
12-15-2004, 01:23 PM
you would.

Gunzlingr
12-15-2004, 01:24 PM
STFU.

THATHURMANATOR
12-15-2004, 01:29 PM
what did I say?

Gunzlingr
12-15-2004, 01:34 PM
what did I say?
not you, it was addressed to punk bear.

Care Bear
12-15-2004, 01:44 PM
This guy gives us bears a bad name. He reminds me of Grumpy Bear after he had his hydrocolonic in Episode 113. Buck up and be cheerful pinky!

dannyek71
12-15-2004, 02:05 PM
You know who really sucks....

Brian "I cant even tackle a 300 pound dt" Moorman. If we cut him, then surely we will be a better team....

Many props to Pink "I cant get a bf" bear......

The Pink Bear
12-15-2004, 02:06 PM
Seeing as how LOG is the only true Pinkamaniac here, The Pink Bear declares the rest of you pillowlickers need to get a checkup from the neckup!

As for you Care Bear, The Pink Bear thinks you are an insult to the Bear Essentialists Movement and declares you should change your username to the Care Weasel immediately!

The Pink Bear would like to see Terrence "Tidal Wave" McGee in his proper role returning kicks AND punts! Put Johnathan "Not-so-fast-freddie" Smith back in the XFL where he and his F.Smith jersey belong! There's no need for pillowlicking goombas like him on the Buffalo Bills!

dannyek71
12-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Sorry for my stupidity, but is pillowlicking a good thing or a bad thing, and what is it exactly.....

Kolbiss
12-15-2004, 02:26 PM
Did you just whip out "checkup from the neckup"??? :loser: I think we can all agree on never saying that again

The Pink Bear
12-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Did you just whip out "checkup from the neckup"??? :loser: I think we can all agree on never saying that again
Give The Pink Bear one good reason why you are still on "Coffin Cornered" Clements' bandwagon? Is he a relative or do you just enjoy rooting for bad players?

The Pink Bear sees the true Pinkamaniacs are in agreement the Bills need to go in a different direction in the secondary NOW before we play the pass happy Bengals! Chad Johnson will be mailing cartons of Pepto to Nate the Aint's house before that game is over!

Kolbiss
12-15-2004, 02:43 PM
7th ranked pass defense, 2nd overall!!!!!! Shut the hell Up!!! I have seen champ bailey(considered the best) look like the pink bears ass, and the next week he is the hero. Corners are going to have good days and bad days, and 90 percent of the time they are going to line up across from a better athlete, that is why they are corners and not receivers. Have you ever played football????????

Care Bear
12-15-2004, 03:17 PM
PinkBear is to busy playing with himself to actually participate in a sport. He doesn't know his head from his ass, and obviously prefers it that way.

Kolbiss
12-15-2004, 03:41 PM
PinkBear is to busy playing with himself to actually participate in a sport. He doesn't know his head from his ass, and obviously prefers it that way.

Wow!! I comment from a "bear" i actually agree with!! :peace:

Care Bear
12-15-2004, 03:45 PM
sorry to be such a negative nancy, but TheStinkBear is really starting to piss me off. At least I am not a ****** that refers to myself in the third person.

TedMock
12-15-2004, 03:46 PM
There's no need for pillowlicking goombas like him on the Buffalo Bills!

Do all Italians lick pillows, or just Freddie Smith?

Buckets
12-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Somebody report this guy to the moderators

The Pink Bear
12-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Somebody report this guy to the moderators
The Pink Bear agrees. The Care Weasel's blatant personal attacks on The Pink Bear are intolerable!

Positive Rep for Pinkamaniac Buckets.

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Wow these bears are dumb.

unpaid_bills
12-15-2004, 04:46 PM
:pest:

BillsFever21
12-15-2004, 05:02 PM
If ya smellll what the Pink Bear is sh-itting
I'd rather not find out.

The Pink Bear
12-15-2004, 05:17 PM
I'd rather not find out.Don't misquote The Pink Bear! You could do well to grasp one tenth of The Pink Bear's superior intelectual contributions!

natefan22
12-15-2004, 07:20 PM
I like the whole bear thing and its funny but, pink bear is talking out of his ass why would u trade away one of the best cb's in the league??

Marvelous
12-16-2004, 12:22 AM
I can read through your post pink and not get offended by the way you post but Nate Clements needs coaching. He is way to raw and plays risky. IMO MM needs to bench him next time he don't call for a fair catch or plays risky.
Perhaps his chance taking is why the coaches like him? i dunno. But he is 1 hellova tackler for sure.. Nate is not that bright. Ever hear him talk? He needs coaching imo...

TigerJ
12-16-2004, 08:38 AM
For myself, I don't pay much attention to bears. They are notorious for their poor eyesight. They can't really see what's going on on the field of play, so they go by sound and smell. You may be able to hunt food that way, but smell is a poor way to evaluate football players. If you remember Fred Smerlas, by all accounts he really smelled, and still does, but by all accounts he was a pretty good nose tackle for the Bills. I don't know what Nate Clements smells like, but as a football player he's a pretty good corner. He's something of a hotdog and takes more chances than some corners, but most teams in the league would jump at the chance of having him. He makes plays and punishes wide receivers.

TheBrownBear
12-16-2004, 08:43 AM

Lamest bear post to date. TheBrownBear almost went into hibernation reading this one.

Buckets
12-16-2004, 10:23 AM
The Pink Bear agrees. The Care Weasel's blatant personal attacks on The Pink Bear are intolerable!

Positive Rep for Pinkamaniac Buckets.

I meant you! but you knew that.

The Pink Bear
12-16-2004, 10:30 AM
I can read through your post pink and not get offended by the way you post but Nate Clements needs coaching. He is way to raw and plays risky. IMO MM needs to bench him next time he don't call for a fair catch or plays risky.
Perhaps his chance taking is why the coaches like him? i dunno. But he is 1 hellova tackler for sure.. Nate is not that bright. Ever hear him talk? He needs coaching imo...
The Pink Bear doesn't think the majority of players are all that bright. Some may be but the rest have football smarts and awareness. The Pink Bear thinks Drew "the Tin Man" Bledsoe is the opposite, he's got intelligence but his football smarts have declined worse than the Bear Essentialists popularity.

jamze132
12-16-2004, 01:25 PM
Hey Nate... Next time it's 4th down and a potential game winning drive is underway, just do the entire Buffalo fan base a favor and KNOCK THE BALL DOWN! Dumba$$

The Pink Bear
12-16-2004, 01:35 PM
Hey Nate... Next time it's 4th down and a potential game winning drive is underway, just do the entire Buffalo fan base a favor and KNOCK THE BALL DOWN! Dumba$$
Finally someone here sees the light!

Positive rep for Pinkamaniac jamze132!

jamze132
12-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Finally someone here sees the light!

Positive rep for Pinkamaniac jamze132!

Word!!

The Pink Bear
12-16-2004, 01:47 PM
Exactly why the Bills should put this overrated pillowlicker on the tradeblock. Some tubthumping team will blow a 1st rounder on him. Look at Hotlanta for Peerless "I'll never be #1" Price.

capitolneal
12-16-2004, 02:07 PM
this is funny pink bear calling others pillow lickers and u r what a biter (pillow)
as far as nate goes his play is what it is he takes chances and sometimes gets beat cause of it, lets see last yr we were *****in cause we did'nt get turnovers they come at an expense (the big play) hiveme the gambler anytime!!!!!

lordofgun
12-16-2004, 02:45 PM
this is funny pink bear calling others pillow lickers and u r what a biter (pillow)
as far as nate goes his play is what it is he takes chances and sometimes gets beat cause of it, lets see last yr we were *****in cause we did'nt get turnovers they come at an expense (the big play) hiveme the gambler anytime!!!!!
That's what I was thinking.

jamze132
12-16-2004, 03:56 PM
You have to be nieve to think that Nate doesn't make stupid decisions. I agree that we have to be more aggressive on defense to force the turnover and flip the field. And you do have to assume risk...sometimes. But you quickly have to analyze the risk/reward factor. And yes it is a nano-second decision. But the top corners in the leauge either make the right decision or they mask there mistakes very well. Nate does have a reputaion around the league for being a good corner but teams pick and choose when to throw the ball his way. They know that he will either make a great play or GO FOR THE PICK AND BLOW THE GAME or miss a tackle, or blow his coverage, etc. I think you guys see my point.

The Pink Bear
12-16-2004, 04:39 PM
You have to be nieve to think that Nate doesn't make stupid decisions. I agree that we have to be more aggressive on defense to force the turnover and flip the field. And you do have to assume risk...sometimes. But you quickly have to analyze the risk/reward factor. And yes it is a nano-second decision. But the top corners in the leauge either make the right decision or they mask there mistakes very well. Nate does have a reputaion around the league for being a good corner but teams pick and choose when to throw the ball his way. They know that he will either make a great play or GO FOR THE PICK AND BLOW THE GAME or miss a tackle, or blow his coverage, etc. I think you guys see my point.The Pink Bear applauds this wisdom.
:bf1:

Kolbiss
12-16-2004, 04:59 PM
You have to be nieve to think that Nate doesn't make stupid decisions. I agree that we have to be more aggressive on defense to force the turnover and flip the field. And you do have to assume risk...sometimes. But you quickly have to analyze the risk/reward factor. And yes it is a nano-second decision. But the top corners in the leauge either make the right decision or they mask there mistakes very well. Nate does have a reputaion around the league for being a good corner but teams pick and choose when to throw the ball his way. They know that he will either make a great play or GO FOR THE PICK AND BLOW THE GAME or miss a tackle, or blow his coverage, etc. I think you guys see my point.

Don't jump to the conclusion that I see your point!!! Name a corner who doesn't get burned or get caught trying to pad his stats soemtimes. every good corner in the game is guilty of this at one time or another. Again, they get burned becasue the majority of the time, the receiver is bigger stronger faster, and knows where he is going. The DB has to guess . Nate Clements is a damn good DB, yes he has his flaws, and the BS he pulled in Jacksonville makes me loose sleep at night, but calling for him to be put on the trade block tells me you are an overly emotional fan who is NEVER happy with the play of anyone, and feeds of the attention you get fom being a boat rocker. Go find the Bills a better DB and trade him strait up for Clements!! Oh....that's a lot harder than it sounds......let me guess Spikes is overrated too!!!

The Pink Bear
12-16-2004, 05:24 PM
Don't jump to the conclusion that I see your point!!! Name a corner who doesn't get burned or get caught trying to pad his stats soemtimes. every good corner in the game is guilty of this at one time or another. Again, they get burned becasue the majority of the time, the receiver is bigger stronger faster, and knows where he is going. The DB has to guess . Nate Clements is a damn good DB, yes he has his flaws, and the BS he pulled in Jacksonville makes me loose sleep at night, but calling for him to be put on the trade block tells me you are an overly emotional fan who is NEVER happy with the play of anyone, and feeds of the attention you get fom being a boat rocker. Go find the Bills a better DB and trade him strait up for Clements!! Oh....that's a lot harder than it sounds......let me guess Spikes is overrated too!!!
Spikes is very overrated! The Pink Bear is angry we didn't sign Mike Peterson when we had the chance!

elltrain22
12-16-2004, 07:01 PM
Nate has gotten better and better each year, and you must be crazy to think he is a bust. Nate is also a valuable punt returner, and we would be crazy not to resign him for the future.

capitolneal
12-16-2004, 07:33 PM
Spikes is very overrated! The Pink Bear is angry we didn't sign Mike Peterson when we had the chance!

damn I thought bears hiebernated but I guess you must be one of those MEAT eating bear, and must have gobbled paint chips while playing under those pretyy power lines

Mad Bomber
12-16-2004, 09:16 PM

Mad Bomber tried to neg the pink bear, but....
"You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice."

Kolbiss
12-17-2004, 08:24 AM
Mad Bomber tried to neg the pink bear, but....
"You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice."

I know!!!!! I would neg rep the hell out of him!!! :winkpunch

jamze132
12-17-2004, 10:59 AM

find me a post where I said we should put him on the trade block. And by the way, TKO is da man!

Kolbiss
12-17-2004, 12:32 PM
find me a post where I said we should put him on the trade block. And by the way, TKO is da man!

Sorry,

You statements echoed the words of the Pink Bear, and it seemed from your post you agreed. I apologize if I miss quoted you, but I still think you are way off on you assessment of Nate. Oh well, it's Friday!! :peace:

JD
12-17-2004, 12:40 PM
Good memories with Natey

The jets game when he tried to INTERCEPT the ball instead of just knocking it away, causing us the game on a 4th and long play near midfield.....

Raiders game, when he tried to run, and pick up the fumbled ball....but bobbled it....ball ended up back in raiders hands....all he had to do was just land on the damn ball.

Same thing happend in the miami game.......

He trys to be a damn hero and I cant stand it!
:fury: