PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel like....

casdhf
12-17-2004, 06:31 AM
we're due for a huge let down game? I hope I'm wrong, but I have a very nervous feeling about this Bengals game. :pray:

The King
12-17-2004, 06:33 AM
we're due for a huge let down game? I hope I'm wrong, but I have a very nervous feeling about this Bengals game. :pray:

BELIEVE!

Jan Reimers
12-17-2004, 06:42 AM
I'm really nervous about the Bengals, but I felt the same against the Browns, Fins, Seahawks and Rams. Maybe that's good.

mybills
12-17-2004, 06:50 AM
Are you feeling this way because of how many points they put up against NE? If so, don't worry. NE always seems to struggle against the crappier teams, and play better against the better teams. It's weird, but true.

don137
12-17-2004, 07:31 AM
The team knows how important this game is so this game I am not worried about. Next week against the 49ers I am worried because they suck and the players may look past that game and think of the Pittsburgh matchup...

Tatonka
12-17-2004, 07:40 AM
we should have them in all catagories..

we should rush better against their defense,

we stop the rush better so they should struggle...

we should be able to pass better againt thier soft secondary...

our secondary is strong as hell and they should struggle..

our special teams beats everyones...

i like our chances.

if we lose this game it will be because drew has more than 3-4 turnovers.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
12-17-2004, 07:47 AM
Hey, Cincy is a tough, well coached team and we are going to their house. It will be a tough game but I think we will pull it out, I think the Bills are playing more as a team than the Bengals are right now.

Would it really be a let down game if we lost to a tough opponent on the road in a hard fought game? I don't think so.

As long as we play smart and don't hand them the game it should be our victory.....

Drive 4 Five
12-17-2004, 10:13 AM

Bro don't even start that crap now. Don't even come around here if your going to start with that. Nobody wants to hear it. I know we keep saying that we will be happy regardless of whether or not we make the playoffs, but who are we kidding? We'll be crushed. This team has literally risen from the ashes and has come much too far to stop believing now.

We are going to win baby. Don't worry.

Drive 4 Five
12-17-2004, 10:19 AM
Mybills? That is one wicked ass looking cat you got there. Yikes! Also, I never got a chance to thank you for changing your signature. How does it feel to know that you are the reason the Bills will make the playoffs? That's right, we'll owe it all to you.

:meh:

mybills
12-17-2004, 10:42 AM
You're welcome, and..:rofl:

justasportsfan
12-17-2004, 10:42 AM
I actually think Drew will have a big game throwing for 200+ yds, 3 td's 1 int.

First offensive play will be a bomb to Evans. If he connects it will open things up for Willis and Moulds. The bengals will have to choose their poison.

BAM
12-17-2004, 11:52 AM
Nope not at all. We will crush them.

lordofgun
12-17-2004, 12:12 PM
We kinda had a letdown game against the fins and didn't play our best last week either, so I wouldn't say we're due.

finsrclowns
12-17-2004, 12:28 PM
On the road, getting off to a good start is very important. We did that well in Seattle, keeping the crowd out of it. I expect the weather to be poor, so it may be lower scoring than people expect. We want to run a lot, they know this, but I expect we will try to do so anyway. That means converting a lot of third and shorts, third and mediums. I hate to say this but my biggest worry going into this game is dropped passes that end drives. If you want to play ball control you have to convert third downs and minimize the false start/motion penalties that are often a problem on the road.

Even with nasty weather I'd love to see us come out in the hurry up to start the game. If we can score the first TD I think that will allow us to settle in and play like we can.

Goldengriff85
12-17-2004, 03:38 PM
If our Defense shuts down their offense early and often I think we'll be fine. My concern is that Gray will just rush 4 and not blitz. That's why we fell behind against the Rams and the Fish. When we started blitzing we shut down their offenses and took the upper hand. We need to do the same thing Sunday and dictate the tempo.

We've come too far to look back now!! 10-6 is in sight and with a little help...

Ickybaluky
12-17-2004, 03:50 PM
Are you feeling this way because of how many points they put up against NE? If so, don't worry. NE always seems to struggle against the crappier teams, and play better against the better teams. It's weird, but true.

Yeah, but the refs are always there to hand the Pats the game in the end, no matter who the opponent.

Drive 4 Five
12-17-2004, 04:22 PM
Yeah, but the refs are always there to hand the Pats the game in the end, no matter who the opponent.

That's right. You guys are protected by a power on high. And the fans? Holier than though... bunch of smug bastards the lot of you. :winkpunch

Drive 4 Five
12-17-2004, 04:26 PM
It's called envy NE39...envy

:viohit: