PDA

View Full Version : The 2004 Season playoffs just started

northernbillfan
01-08-2005, 03:55 PM
And I for one am glad that we didn't make it there.

It was one thing to be embarrassed on National Tee Vee against the Patsies, but to be destroyed by the Colts on wild Card Sunday would have been worse, IMO.

northernbillfan
01-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Are you happy the Bills are not there, or do you think we'd have made a statement in the post season?

The_Philster
01-08-2005, 04:45 PM
I'd like to think we would've gone all the way...guess I'm just an optimist when it comes to my team :idunno:

BAM
01-08-2005, 05:18 PM
DEFINITELY not glad we didn't make it. Extremely pissed off. :up:

capitolneal
01-08-2005, 05:26 PM

It was one thing to be embarrassed on National Tee Vee against the Patsies, but to be destroyed by the Colts on wild Card Sunday would have been worse, IMO.
That is a stupid statement of course I want the bills to amke it I belive we would have matched up good against the colts are front seven against thiers
and we have decent backs (coroner) I'm extremely pissed we didn't make it

FTG
01-08-2005, 05:30 PM
I'd rather they were there. I doubt they could have beat the Colts but it wouda been fun hoping for it.

Iehoshua
01-08-2005, 05:48 PM
I'd rather they were there. I doubt they could have beat the Colts but it wouda been fun hoping for it.

I agree, better to be in than out. Who's to say we'd have gotten killed? What if the Colts had a bad day? We definitely have zero shot if we're out...

Typ0
01-08-2005, 07:03 PM
I can't believe you said this NBF. You would rather we didn't make it because you don't want to get embarassed? You have to be in the game to win it my friend. We are already embarassed anyway...

Mad Bomber
01-08-2005, 07:20 PM

WTF?????

I'm watching the Rams and Seahawks play a playoff game....we beat them by a combined 75-26 score!

Billz_fan
01-08-2005, 07:33 PM
I would have liked the team to have been in it this weekend :(

I found myself upset watching the Rams and Seahawks. All I could think of was how we thrashed both of those teams and are sitting home :mad:Of course thats the NFC for ya :mad:

Michael82
01-09-2005, 08:37 AM
OMG! How could you say that, NBF? You have to play the game, to actually win it. Besides, if the Bills played like they had been playing for the 6 straight wins...I think they might have beaten the Colts. I just would have been happy to see them play on Sunday and knock the Jets out of it. :snicker:

imbondz
01-09-2005, 09:08 AM
I can't believe you said this NBF. You would rather we didn't make it because you don't want to get embarassed? You have to be in the game to win it my friend. We are already embarassed anyway...
exactly. I was thinking the same thing. I'd still rather get blown out in the playoffs then not make it

Michael82
01-09-2005, 09:20 AM
exactly. I was thinking the same thing. I'd still rather get blown out in the playoffs then not make it
I would rather suffer thru another Music City Ripoff, than not be in the playoffs. :ill:

DraftBoy
01-09-2005, 09:20 AM

I can see your point NBF, but I do disagree. Id rather be playing to see what this team can do with it all on the line, wait a sec thats what happened last week when we layed an egg. But still id rather us be there bc I really just wanna see TKO lay Peyton out.

Dozerdog
01-09-2005, 09:33 AM
We were a combined 3-1 vs the teams that played yesterday- losing the last one on a final minute FG on the road.

Even getting hammered in the playoffs is better than not making the playoffs.

northernbillfan
01-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Don't get me wrong folks, I would love to be in the post season, however not with the current state of the team.

Perhaps I'm an optimistic fool, but when the Bills make the post season I would at least like a chance to win one or two games.

Perhaps I have had one too many frustrating moments this season, as we fans seem to have every year, to actually think positivley about any chance in the playoffs. My heart can't take anymore of the suffering. When we get there, I want to think we have half a chance.

Typ0
01-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Don't get me wrong folks, I would love to be in the post season, however not with the current state of the team.

Perhaps I'm an optimistic fool, but when the Bills make the post season I would at least like a chance to win one or two games.

Perhaps I have had one too many frustrating moments this season, as we fans seem to have every year, to actually think positivley about any chance in the playoffs. My heart can't take anymore of the suffering. When we get there, I want to think we have half a chance.

welcome amigo!

northernbillfan
01-10-2005, 10:01 AM
welcome amigo!
dos cervezas y un bolso de la mala hierba por favor