PDA

View Full Version : This is almost as good as a Bills SB win

Bill Brasky
02-06-2005, 09:35 PM
95% of my friends from college are Philly fans.... I'm lovin this!!! :rofl: :dance2:

Serves all these ****talkers right!!

The Natrix
02-06-2005, 09:38 PM
:hi5:

I can't stand TO, Freddy Mitchell, and philly fans. I don't have any reason to hate any of the Pats. They are a model team!

I guess I'm not the jealous type.

Bill Brasky
02-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Just to give you an idea of how dumb they are.... They are all going nuts right now...

McNabb is basically an "antichrist", but 2 weeks ago the same idiots said he was "the best QB ever"

The team "sucks", but 2 weeks ago after the Minn. game they were "the best team in the NFL"

The fans left the Eagles for dead after TO's injury, then they beat Minn. and the fans thought they were the best team since the '88 49ers... and now they suck.

I've had it with these ******ed fairweather Eagles fans. They can't make up their frickin mind and all the press does is talk up these ******s like they're the best fans in the NFL cuz they get drunk and don't have any logical thinkin process. I hope this city self-destructs and I wake up tomorrow to nothing but a barren wasteland in SouthEaster PA so we don't have to deal with these idiots for another season of *****ing.

McNabb is gonna get castrated by these fans... some of them are already calling for a trade. I hope it happens cuz there's 31 other teams that would take him. Remember, these are the same idiot fans that wanted Tim Couch and Ricky Williams over McNabb...

How man pass attempts did he have?? (somewhere around 50 or 60??), he should have had 5 INT's against NE's defense. He had no pass blocking, and Westbrook was a nonfactor and they're gonna blame it all on him. I'm surprised he did as well as he did. All week they talked about using Westbrook and that he was the key and they come out on the first few drives of the game and do nothing but pass... awesome coaching.

The Natrix
02-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Don't rub it in their faces too much, they might pull a knife on you.

LtBillsFan66
02-06-2005, 10:25 PM
As much as I wanted the Pats to lose, I didn't want Philly fans to get the win.

dannyek71
02-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Don't rub it in their faces too much, they might pull a knife on you.
I agree, they made it alot farther than our sorry a$$'s

Bill Brasky
02-07-2005, 05:27 AM
As much as I wanted the Pats to lose, I didn't want Philly fans to get the win.

my feelings exactly.

Michael82
02-07-2005, 05:58 AM
This is almost as good as a Bills SB win

ARE YOU INSANE??? :crazy: How the hell can watching a team from our own damn division win their 3rd Super Bowl while we have NONE and have been to 4 be ALMOST as good as a Bills Super Bowl win!??!?! :insane: :shakeno:

dannyek71
02-07-2005, 06:54 AM
This was the icing on a disappointing Bills season.....

Jan Reimers
02-07-2005, 07:25 AM
ARE YOU INSANE??? :crazy: How the hell can watching a team from our own damn division win their 3rd Super Bowl while we have NONE and have been to 4 be ALMOST as good as a Bills Super Bowl win!??!?! :insane: :shakeno:
I couldn't have said it better, without getting a warning.

Michael82
02-07-2005, 07:42 AM
I couldn't have said it better, without getting a warning.
I toned it down compared to what I wanted to say. :couch:

Bill Brasky
02-07-2005, 07:36 PM

You don't understand the people I associate with and the amount of ****talking I heard for the last two weeks.

Of course I'm pissed the Pats one, it's BS and I can't wait til us Bills fans can claim a Lombardi trophy... but I'm much happier that the Eagles lost.

Keep in mind I was severly wasted last night as well, I guess I could have worded it better. Sorry your majesty, Mikey.

The King
02-08-2005, 06:54 AM
I agree with you Jfree, McNabb did the best he could do with what he was given that pocket collapsed around him every single snap. Westbrook didnt even show up to the game. I am not sure why they didnt try to bring Levens in to mix it up but that is besides the point.

I also agree with Mikey, how is the Pats winning a good thing. They just continue to roll foward. There is really no way we can win the division with out dismantling the Pats. Every year they win seems like another year the Bills have to climb mount Everest.

HAMMER
02-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Just to give you an idea of how dumb they are.... They are all going nuts right now...

McNabb is basically an "antichrist", but 2 weeks ago the same idiots said he was "the best QB ever"

The team "sucks", but 2 weeks ago after the Minn. game they were "the best team in the NFL"

The fans left the Eagles for dead after TO's injury, then they beat Minn. and the fans thought they were the best team since the '88 49ers... and now they suck.

I've had it with these ******ed fairweather Eagles fans. They can't make up their frickin mind and all the press does is talk up these ******s like they're the best fans in the NFL cuz they get drunk and don't have any logical thinkin process. I hope this city self-destructs and I wake up tomorrow to nothing but a barren wasteland in SouthEaster PA so we don't have to deal with these idiots for another season of *****ing.

McNabb is gonna get castrated by these fans... some of them are already calling for a trade. I hope it happens cuz there's 31 other teams that would take him. Remember, these are the same idiot fans that wanted Tim Couch and Ricky Williams over McNabb...

How man pass attempts did he have?? (somewhere around 50 or 60??), he should have had 5 INT's against NE's defense. He had no pass blocking, and Westbrook was a nonfactor and they're gonna blame it all on him. I'm surprised he did as well as he did. All week they talked about using Westbrook and that he was the key and they come out on the first few drives of the game and do nothing but pass... awesome coaching.

Hmmmm....sounds like a LOT of people on this site.