PDA

View Full Version : Henry wants to much money to be traded

Ebenezer
03-03-2005, 11:22 AM
According to WGR-55 this morning apparently part of the problem (hang out) with trading Henry is that he wants an outragous amount of money in a new deal with the team he will go to. That is why the Arizona deal is not getting done. If that is true it might be another year of Henry on the bench...and him getting even less last year. Another case of a guy not being just too smart.

Iehoshua
03-03-2005, 11:23 AM
According to WGR-55 this morning apparently part of the problem (hang out) with trading Henry is that he wants an outragous amount of money in a new deal with the team he will go to. That is why the Arizona deal is not getting done. If that is true it might be another year of Henry on the bench...and him getting even less last year. Another case of a guy not being just too smart.
Henry is a certifiable ******.

THATHURMANATOR
Well at least our Backup running back will be set.

Italian Stallion
what a loser.....he can sit and rot behind willis....then get vet minimum in FA next year

Bulldog
03-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Maybe if his dip$h!t agent wasn't too busy doing bowling ball shots in the parking lot he would be able to get a deal done.

DMBcrew36
03-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Maybe if his dip$h!t agent wasn't too busy doing bowling ball shots in the parking lot he would be able to get a deal done.
seriously hahah... i could probably do a better job as Henry's agent

Ebenezer
03-03-2005, 11:27 AM
:lmao:

Jan Reimers
03-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Well at least our Backup running back will be set.
One less need for us to worry about.

clumping platelets
03-03-2005, 11:31 AM
I wanna be traded. I wanna be a starter. I want lots of money.

:shakeno:

Travis: 1-800-HEY-STFU

Bulldog
03-03-2005, 11:33 AM
I wanna be traded. I wanna be a starter. I want lots of money.

:shakeno:

Travis: 1-800-HEY-STFU

:roflmao:

Forward_Lateral
03-03-2005, 11:39 AM
What a tool, and to think I used to actually respect Henry.

juice
03-03-2005, 11:40 AM
I tend to think the problem with Henry might be a lack of interest.. If it was just Money issues they could work performance bonuses into the deal - if travis actually thinks he's a top 5 back he could prove it by exceeding 1400 yds and sign for a big contract next year.

Zona probably wants him to play for his existing pay range.. We weren't talking about reworking Sheldons contract. We were just offering LJ the opporitunity to start.. Zona will be feeling the effects of Sheldon's contract for a few years.

ddaryl
03-03-2005, 11:42 AM
TH thinks he has more bargaining power then he has.

As the weeks roll by his senses will get sharper. If not as mentioned our backup RB is set

Ebenezer
03-03-2005, 11:45 AM
I tend to think the problem with Henry might be a lack of interest.. If it was just Money issues they could work performance bonuses into the deal - if travis actually thinks he's a top 5 back he could prove it by exceeding 1400 yds and sign for a big contract next year.

Zona probably wants him to play for his existing pay range.. We weren't talking about reworking Sheldons contract. We were just offering LJ the opporitunity to start.. Zona will be feeling the effects of Sheldon's contract for a few years.
no....they will only feel the effects this year....next year the slate will be clean for them.

ExWNYer
03-03-2005, 11:51 AM

I'd rather get something for him and avoid the risk of him being a malcontent but I'll be fine with it if he's with the Bills this year. He'll be a valuable insurance policy and would allow the team to address the backup RB issue next year or late(r) in this year's draft.

DraftBoy
03-03-2005, 11:57 AM
I get the feeling we may be looking at a sit out in camp demanding a trade or he wont play.

Ebenezer
03-03-2005, 11:58 AM
I'd rather get something for him and avoid the risk of him being a malcontent but I'll be fine with it if he's with the Bills this year. He'll be a valuable insurance policy and would allow the team to address the backup RB issue next year or late(r) in this year's draft.
that's great but do you think a team is going to trade away a starting OL for a guy who can walk after 1 season?? they want value too...otherwise you are going to have to settle for less than value on Henry.

Michael82
03-03-2005, 12:08 PM
I knew Henry was going to end up screwing us over. Damn you, Travis! Couldn't you just STFU and sign a new contract extension with the Cardinals? You hold no bargaining power and you know it. :mad: :curse:

Ebenezer
03-03-2005, 12:11 PM
I knew Henry was going to end up screwing us over. Damn you, Travis! Couldn't you just STFU and sign a new contract extension with the Cardinals? You hold no bargaining power and you know it. :mad: :curse:
then that will haunt him in the end...how much will he be worth on the open market after '05?? Not much.

DraftBoy
03-03-2005, 12:14 PM
then that will haunt him in the end...how much will he be worth on the open market after '05?? Not much.

He'll get his big deal, I have no doubt about that. He just wont have earned it or ever earn it. A team like Miami will give him a nice contract for a few years.

AndreReed83
03-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Hell, if he doesn't get traded because he wants so much money, if I'm Mularkey, I inactive the a-hole all year, he doesn't want to be there, than you aren't going to be, and I am going to try my hardest to make sure you at least have to start from the very bottom to get even another SNIFF at a backup job, much less a starting one.

ddaryl
03-03-2005, 12:16 PM
I get the feeling we may be looking at a sit out in camp demanding a trade or he wont play.
That would be even a dumber move on TH's part.

WM will need breathers and might go down for a few games or worse. He will have his chance to demonstrate to everyone what he is really worth.
Not to mention the team 1st attitude that many teams covet.

Without getting back on the field TH's value dimminishes.

jamze132
03-03-2005, 03:13 PM
If we have Travis, and he chooses to holdout, I would let him rot, even if McGahee went down for an extended period of time. F him!

Historian
03-03-2005, 03:35 PM
what a loser.....he can sit and rot behind willis....then get vet minimum in FA next year

I agree.

G. Host
03-03-2005, 06:42 PM
I think the Bills ought to stick Henry on special teams. Force him to sit out and lose eligibility or play.

Jersey1031
03-03-2005, 06:50 PM
what a loser.....he can sit and rot behind willis....then get vet minimum in FA next year.

nahh cause then we dont get anything in return for his loss...

Dozerdog
03-03-2005, 07:08 PM
nahh cause then we dont get anything in return for his loss...
Actually- it depends if the Bills sign replacement Free Agents when Henry Walks. If they lose Henry and don't sign a FA in return, we get a compensitory pick- up to a late 3rd rounder.

Ebenezer
03-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Actually- it depends if the Bills sign replacement Free Agents when Henry Walks. If they lose Henry and don't sign a FA in return, we get a compensitory pick- up to a late 3rd rounder.
if Henry gets a big contract and contributes...if he doesn't it could end up a 6th rounder...