PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey hopes to build on momentum

The_Philster
03-29-2005, 06:18 PM
Last year at this time, Mike Mularkey was still settling in as the new coach of the Buffalo Bills. The process of putting together his staff and implementing a new offensive system was well under way.
But that was the easy part. Mularkey quickly found out there is more to being a head coach than hiring assistants and mapping out game plans. As a position coach and offensive coordinator, he only had to concern himself with a certain area of a team. As a head coach, he has to be in tune with every aspect of the organization...more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050329/1064501.asp)
http://www.buffalonews.com/graphics/2005/03/29/0329mularkey.jpg

gobuffalo2007
03-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Hopfuly Mularky gives out some roids for all the players that will help us win.

Mr. Cynical
03-29-2005, 11:14 PM
He's (JP) such a competitor and he's a confident player. You need that at the position."
Translation: Drew didn't have it.

Mularkey does not see right tackle Mike Williams as an option on the left side. Williams has started 42 games at right tackle for the Bills.

"I think his forte is right tackle," Mularkey said. "I'd like to see him continue on like he did last year, when he finished strong."
If that's the case, let's hope TD has a plan to get his salary where an RT should be. Otherwise I don't see MW here past his current contract.

Tatonka
03-30-2005, 07:36 AM
damn, i am happy we got mularkey..

jamze132
03-30-2005, 10:54 AM
damn, i am happy we got mularkey..
I agree. I think Mularkey just has what it takes to get the most out of his players. A lot of coaches don't have it. It's hard to describe what it is, but Mularkey definetly has it. :clap:

BigBen7
03-30-2005, 11:31 AM
Mularkey = :loser:

His offense was good in Pittsburgh for one year out of his 3 that he was O-Coordinatior. The other 2 years all we did was stupid trick plays that never worked because he would always try to be cute and creative. You'll start to see Bills fan on 3rd and 1 even with McGahee he will run a double reverse or a flea flicker and you'll be scratching your heads at this complete idiot. :shocked:

Tatonka
03-30-2005, 02:42 PM
it is funny how you talk about people with no life, then spend more time on the board that most bills fans...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BigBen7 again."

:negrep:

The_Philster
03-30-2005, 03:35 PM
it is funny how you talk about people with no life, then spend more time on the board that most bills fans...

Got him for ya :up:

jamze132
03-30-2005, 06:00 PM

I got the same message for this kid!

BigBen7
04-01-2005, 10:25 AM

funny how you have a pic of a little kid with an object in his mouth. very telling isn't it totanka? hmmmm i wonder.
:loser: