PDA

View Full Version : ROFL - You have got to hear this...

Tatonka
04-23-2005, 09:42 PM
audio from Parrish..

www.buffalobills.com

i had to let me wife listen to it.. you need a ****ing translator to understand him..

if it is possible.. his interview makes him sound like he cheated on the wonderlic just to get a 10.

:lmao:

Dozerdog
04-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Bad link. Is it from the NFL radio interview last week on Sirius?

Tatonka
04-23-2005, 09:50 PM
bad link??

go to buffalobills.com and click audio.. it is the buffalo media interviewing parrish.. it is not the sirus radio interview..

The Spaz
04-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Just score.

Tatonka
04-23-2005, 09:53 PM
yeah.. please just score.. i would hate to see the media put a mic in his face after a game only to find out that he does not know how to speak english. i think he speaks spanglish.

:rofl:

ArcticWildMan
04-23-2005, 09:54 PM
Who cares. You don't need a degree to play football. Just catch the ball and run!!!

The Spaz
04-23-2005, 09:54 PM
yeah.. please just score.. i would hate to see the media put a mic in his face after a game only to find out that he does not know how to speak english.

Did we win the game, did he score I will know by looking at the scoreboard I won't need a translator.

Tatonka
04-23-2005, 09:56 PM
well.. modrack had to take the time to mention that he is a rookie so not to expect too much.. that always makes me feel good about him being a contributor..

Tatonka
04-23-2005, 09:57 PM
Who cares. You don't need a degree to play football. Just catch the ball and run!!!

maybe the scouting reports say he is stupid and his wonderlic says he is an idiot.. but it is just because he doesnt speak english. :shrug:

i am sticking up for him! :up:

jpdex12
04-23-2005, 11:29 PM
maybe the scouting reports say he is stupid and his wonderlic says he is an idiot.. but it is just because he doesnt speak english. :shrug:

i am sticking up for him! :up:
Don't worry Tatonka, I thought that he sounded like he just fell off of the turnip truck in the back woods of the bayou! Bobby Boucher type Spanglish!
Willis has some cool buddies!
I just hope that the little f***er can get his 110 pound a** in the endzone for us!

Marvelous
04-23-2005, 11:35 PM
Same here Tatonka.. I listened with my wife and she gave me the grin. When we saw McGahee in Jacksonville he had his crew with him and they just didn't seem very mature. And that's putting it nicely. So no surprise here that a friend of Willis talks like that. But i love the pick and think our facility & staff could get him into shape...

justasportsfan
04-23-2005, 11:45 PM
for their first pick in the 2005 draft. the Buffalo bills pick .....

camelcowboy
04-24-2005, 12:01 AM
yeah.. please just score.. i would hate to see the media put a mic in his face after a game only to find out that he does not know how to speak english. i think he speaks spanglish.

Yeah its fun listening, To nate clements, and Willis, but their great players.
Drew Bledsoe sounded smart when he talked. Do i need to say anymore

B-DON
04-24-2005, 12:02 AM
maybe td is picking miami players to get mcgahee to stay

ParanoidAndroid
04-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Well. He doesn't project very well as a motivational speaker after his career, but it wasn't THAT bad. As long as he puts on a few pounds and learns the playbook, I think we did okay with him.

jpdex12
04-24-2005, 12:09 AM

That's what I was thinking but Rosenhaus will get Willis big time scratch if he keeps playing well and I don't think that a couple of chums could keep him in Buffalo as opposed to grabbing $5 million more elsewhere!

Look at Fat Ass Pat Williams, he even has a house and business in Buffalo and he bailed on us. I hope that someone spray paints "Money Whore" on the side of his building.

Sportsuser101
04-24-2005, 12:10 AM
I couldn't even listen to the whole thing. It was too complicated to try and translate it. Seriously. That is some bad english if thats what he is trying to speak.

camelcowboy
04-24-2005, 12:19 AM
TD was taking a wiz while Willis jumped on the phones to make the picks

Dozerdog
04-24-2005, 12:58 AM

Finally got the link to work (had to re- install realplayer)

Sounds like Brak from Space Ghost

http://www.fiftythree.org/~dwcarder/brak-5.jpg

Michael82
04-24-2005, 01:57 PM
:roflmao: That is the funniest **** I have ever heard. :snicker:

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/ivideo.jsp?file_300=http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/bills/demand/audio/042305parrish.rm&proto=rtsp