PDA

View Full Version : Snowmakers on Ralph Wilson Stadium?

Pride
07-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Last year, I noticed several times that they were pumping "fake" fan noise into the stadium via the PA system. While I feel this is very pathetic that our brass feels we need to do this... it got me thinking...

What about putting huge snowmakers on the 4 "posts" of RWS? During the game, (nov and dec) they could pump snow into the stadium!

:lmao:

Nothing is worse than going to a January game at the ralph, and NOT have any snow!

http://www.vu.union.edu/~stodolan/prague_web/krkonose2/snowmaker1.JPG

Michael82
07-20-2005, 10:53 AM
:roflmao:

That would be the best idea ever. But I think the league would put an end to it. :(

Patrick76777
07-20-2005, 11:41 AM
Last year, I noticed several times that they were pumping "fake" fan noise into the stadium via the PA system. While I feel this is very pathetic that our brass feels we need to do this... it got me thinking...

What about putting huge snowmakers on the 4 "posts" of RWS? During the game, (nov and dec) they could pump snow into the stadium!

Nothing is worse than going to a January game at the ralph, and NOT have any snow!

Dude, we thought we were crazy during that pittsburgh game. We heard it. I don't think they're supposed to do that.

BAM
07-20-2005, 11:51 AM
I had no idea. I just thought it was excessively loud that day.

Bill Brasky
07-20-2005, 11:54 AM
that is sweet! they should do it, but I'm sure the NFL would put a stop to that... just like that NE game years ago when they cleared the field for the guy to kick the winning FG. the game ended 3-0 and the league said no longer could home teams clear the field for the home kicker and not the opposing team.

thebuffalobills4
07-20-2005, 01:04 PM

http://www.vu.union.edu/~stodolan/prague_web/krkonose2/snowmaker1.JPG
that would be awsome.image fake snow in sept,and oct. :respect:

FlyingDutchman
07-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Dude, we thought we were crazy during that pittsburgh game. We heard it. I don't think they're supposed to do that.

Are you guys sure?? Noise echos in that stadium, and during the Pitt game there was a lot of random sections of Pitt fans...you might have been hearing that....I dont think they would actually do something like feed artificial noise through a PA system, kinda low isn't it?....I could be wrong.....One thing is for sure....they wont need artificial noise come Sept. 11th!

BAM
07-20-2005, 01:50 PM
I would hope they don't do that. I think it'd be sort of obvious if they did... I didn't really notice it. Maybe I was just tore.