PDA

View Full Version : Our away jerseys SUCK!

Marvelous
09-25-2005, 01:38 AM
I'm talking comfort..I have no problem at all with the way they look.... I went to put on my Fletcher (away) the other day outta respect since imo we were embarrased by Cadillac, and it felt so heavy & thick. After wearing Milloy,Schobel,Moulds (home/blue) about 3 days outta the week it's obvious the difference in comfort level between the blue home & the white away.. I all my jerseys are official replicas... Anyone else agree about this? Or am i going crazy...

Luisito23
09-25-2005, 02:28 AM
I have only have 2 jerseys, a Kelly throwback, and Spikes home, both are authentic, but they're really heavy, I also have a replica Moss and they do feel alot different...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Tatonka
09-25-2005, 02:35 AM
i think your post sucks. :up:

Or am i going crazy

Luisito23
09-25-2005, 02:42 AM
LOL...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Lexwhat
09-25-2005, 02:45 AM
Official Replica?

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Speaking of oxymoron, I just remembered this song lyric:
"Oxymoron, don't be dumb." (Special Delivery Remix)
-Keith Murray

Keith Murray is the truth!

northernbillfan
09-25-2005, 04:04 AM
Replithentic is what I think they are called.

And yes I agree, my "Official" Kelly (home) jersey is much heavier than my replica Moulds (home) jersey. That's comparing similar jerseys.

I can't speak for the new styles as all I have are replicas, but they are still lighter than my Kelly.

Historian
09-25-2005, 05:34 AM
I'm talking comfort..I have no problem at all with the way they look.... I went to put on my Fletcher (away) the other day outta respect since imo we were embarrased by Cadillac, and it felt so heavy & thick. After wearing Milloy,Schobel,Moulds (home/blue) about 3 days outta the week it's obvious the difference in comfort level between the blue home & the white away.. I all my jerseys are official replicas... Anyone else agree about this? Or am i going crazy...

No, you're right. The away replicas, (I have a winfield) are "sturdier" than the home replicas. I have no idea as to why.

Wanna talk about uncomfortable?

My authentic Ferguson and Haslett jerseys from the 1980s are the old McGregor Sand Knit fabric. They're like wearing a burlap bag.

Marvelous
09-25-2005, 04:31 PM
No, you're right. The away replicas, (I have a winfield) are "sturdier" than the home replicas. I have no idea as to why.

Wanna talk about uncomfortable?

My authentic Ferguson and Haslett jerseys from the 1980s are the old McGregor Sand Knit fabric. They're like wearing a burlap bag.
Thank you. I was hoping i just had a bunk jersey. Why would they be heavier?

i think your post sucks.
Thank you T :) Not very nice. If it came after the loss today it's cool then

Official Replica? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Yeah LOL. There are fake replicas out there. I guess people make their own & sell them on ebay. I just said "official replica" to state that it is in fact a real Reebok jersey purchased from a store.

Anyone else have a away jersey wanna comment?