PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilding year?

Mad Bomber
10-25-2005, 03:13 PM
OK....

We'e 3-4 and going into Foxboro to play what historically has been our worst performance of the year....

If we come out of this at 3-5 going into the Bye week, should we just write this season off, or make something of it?

If we continue to play Holcomb at QB, this is not a rebuilding year...it's a LOST year. This guy simply is NOT the QB of our future. The "win now" mentality will be DEAD if we are 3-5.

If (and it's a pretty good possibility) we come out of next week at 3-5, we should turn this into a true rebuilding year by letting JP come in, take his lumps, and try to see if this kid can show himself to be what it takes to be an NFL QB. Let him take his lumps...we've got nothing to lose. If we don't, this isn't a "rebuilding" year.

Eli Manning sucked last year. After taking his lumps, he's turning into a good QB.

OpIv37
10-25-2005, 03:29 PM
it's a rebuilding decade.

thebuffalobills4
10-25-2005, 03:36 PM
OK....

We'e 3-4 and going into Foxboro to play what historically has been our worst performance of the year....

If we come out of this at 3-5 going into the Bye week, should we just write this season off, or make something of it?

If we continue to play Holcomb at QB, this is not a rebuilding year...it's a LOST year. This guy simply is NOT the QB of our future. The "win now" mentality will be DEAD if we are 3-5.

If (and it's a pretty good possibility) we come out of next week at 3-5, we should turn this into a true rebuilding year by letting JP come in, take his lumps, and try to see if this kid can show himself to be what it takes to be an NFL QB. Let him take his lumps...we've got nothing to lose. If we don't, this isn't a "rebuilding" year.

Eli Manning sucked last year. After taking his lumps, he's turning into a good QB.yes,once again.:teary: until they fire donahoe then i will give full respect to this team and hope they do better.

mchurchfie
:bf1::bf1:Truedat!! I would put JP in for the rest of the year. This team isn't anywheres near close to being ready for any playoffs.

MikeInRoch
Rebuilding implies moving forward. I'm not sure we qualify.

TacklingDummy
10-25-2005, 03:40 PM
Rebuilding from rebuilding?

The_Philster
10-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Rebuilding implies moving forward. I'm not sure we qualify.
by leaving JP on the bench however, we might as well be moving in reverse

X-Era
10-25-2005, 05:30 PM
OK....

Eli Manning sucked last year. After taking his lumps, he's turning into a good QB.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

BillsFever21
10-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Nothing like rebuilding on a team that never made the playoffs. Thanks again Donahoe and Mularkey.

BillsFever21
10-25-2005, 05:32 PM
We had the talent to make the playoffs but we can't get the coaching to take us there.

X-Era
10-25-2005, 05:33 PM
by leaving JP on the bench however, we might as well be moving in reverse

Yeah, if you stop your space craft, and the rest of the world keeps moving forward, are you moving in reverse?

It seriously feels that way.

Ya know, all of us can protest to put Losman back in, but NO ONE in the media would agree with us. Its almost like they live their lives on a LONG live delay.

ScottLawrence
10-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Shutup Guys.

It takes 10 years to really build a franchise.

Give Donahoe time.

Its only been 5 years, and we are slowly making progress.

Just give him time, and you will see.

Be patient, we have a bright future.

BAM
10-25-2005, 07:13 PM

:rofl: awesome

It definitely sucks to not win consistently.

colin
10-25-2005, 08:05 PM
i am not sure about rebuilding.

we do so well in opening drives, best in the NFL. this tells me we have something there. it is just that we fall apart after that, so we need some big time improvements.

we aren't there yet, but i don't think we are that far away right now.

Mr. Cynical
10-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Yes.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=83058

HHURRICANE
10-25-2005, 09:01 PM
Shutup Guys.

It takes 10 years to really build a franchise.

Give Donahoe time.

Its only been 5 years, and we are slowly making progress.

Just give him time, and you will see.

Be patient, we have a bright future.

Please tell me this is sarcasm!!!

DraftBoy
10-25-2005, 09:40 PM
Although I think many disagree with me. Im not at all against firing TD and MM and tearing the team apart and just building around our core of Evans, McGahee and Everett (i think he'll be something special). But thats just my opinion bc I think we have too many holes to fill on a quickly aging defense.

Iehoshua
10-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Rebuilding year?
http://teamtakeo.com/noo.gif

Mr. Cynical
10-25-2005, 11:43 PM
http://teamtakeo.com/noo.gif

If Ralph doesn't can TD, that could be our next QB....don't laugh....

"Yes, fans, I've acquired the Emperor to be your new Buffalo Bills QB. I am certain that he will be able to do the things that will help this team I've been building for the last 5 years. Things like using the Force to blow opposing defensive lines off the field, zapping cornerbacks with lightning, using mind tricks on opposing quarterbacks from the sidelines, etc."

Well TD, that is about the only way the team will ever succeed under your guidance, so go get him.

Iehoshua
10-26-2005, 09:34 AM
Palpatine for QB!!!

jamze132
10-26-2005, 12:45 PM
I just hope that when Mr. Wilson passes, he comes back to haunt Donahoe for ruining his last few years of life.

HAMMER
10-26-2005, 12:51 PM
We had the talent to make the playoffs but we can't get the coaching to take us there.

Bunk, a coach can only do so much. Anyone that knows football will tell you it is NOT the system but the players that make a team go. We let the heart of our defense walk, now we are paying the piper.

HHURRICANE
10-26-2005, 01:58 PM
I just hope that when Mr. Wilson passes, he comes back to haunt Donahoe for ruining his last few years of life.

That cracked me up!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: