PDA

View Full Version : Where Are They Now?

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 08:38 AM
Here's some coaches that TD passed on to get both GW and MM.

Coaches (off the top of my head - please add)

Lovie Smith - Bears 9-4
Jon Fox - Panthers 9-4 and a sb appearance since TD passed on him.
Tom Coughlin - Giants 9-4 He was my choice. But TD didn't want to bump heads with someone who knows what it takes to win.

Weiss - Notre Dame
Jim Fassel- He would've been better than whatever TD got.

Marvin Lewis- 10-3 granted he didn't want to coach here , he still improved the franchise.

MM -4-9
GW- fugetaboutit.

TD sure knows how to pick the SURE LOSERS. Someone forgot to tell him to tell his coaches that you're suppose to build forward like those coaches he passed on. not backwards.

For someone who's so sure of himself and arrogant, he looked like he wanted to crawl back up his ass during his interview yesterday.

"It's just one of those seasons".. hey it's been like that since you joined the bills ya SOB.

Ebenezer
12-12-2005, 11:05 AM
he is still out to prove he can do it all...that it wasn't Cowher in Pittsburgh...

feelthepain
12-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Good question Justa, where are the Bills now?? Fighting to stay outa last place??? Bwaaaa haaaaa, look out, the Bills will win the division!! Your team sucks dude you should have listened, instead of running your mouth. I don't see the Bills being contenders for several more years. I'll enjoy visiting here during the off season to see your blind faith predictions once again. Go Fins!!

bills&sabresmvf
12-12-2005, 01:46 PM
feelthepain is right...we should just hang our heads and take it

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Good question Justa, where are the Bills now?? Fighting to stay outa last place??? Bwaaaa haaaaa, look out, the Bills will win the division!! Your team sucks dude you should have listened, instead of running your mouth. I don't see the Bills being contenders for several more years. I'll enjoy visiting here during the off season to see your blind faith predictions once again. Go Fins!!hey HOMO, this isn't the smack forum you f@g. I will never listen to f@g like you.

BTW, were you even posting during the first half of the game?NOT!!!! You waited til the for the result. DUH!!!

You never took any of my bets and yet now you talk like you were right. If you actually beleived in yourself you would've accepted them. So don't go acting like you know shEET because you proved to everyone, you're a coward.

bernielivsey_1
12-12-2005, 01:54 PM
:nervous: We will be ok as long as we use the FORCE. In Yoda we trust must be. :chat:

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 01:56 PM
feelthepain is right...we should just hang our heads and take it Speak for yourself. I'm never taking anything from that f@g.

feelthepain
12-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Speak for yourself. I'm never taking anything from that f@g.

Awww , whats the matter justa, you can dish it out but you can't take it?? I'm not talkin smack, I'm just here to set the records straight. You are the king of smack, you were so sure your team was the s**t, all I ever said was Miami had more talent. You were the one talking division title and Miami would finish in the cellar. I didn't take any of your bets because betting is stupid. Case an point....you were willing to bet anything your team was better, had I taken your bet where would you be now?? You'd have a new avatar prasing the fins. As it stands I declined to take your stupid bet and I get to come here and see you angry, bitter and hateful. Gotta tell ya, this is ten times better then winning any stupid bet. This is where you tuke your tail and take your medicine. Learn from this and be a little less of a homer and maybe things won't come back to haunt you.

Look justa, this is just for fun. I mean no disrepect, but you went overboard and soemtimes this is the price you pay. Like it or not we will be be bitter rival fans. The Bills will eventually get things turned around and be a tough team again,heck maybe even as soon as next year, who knows. But be a man and take what you dish out.

feelthepain
12-12-2005, 02:36 PM
feelthepain is right...we should just hang our heads and take it

This is the price all fans pay for going overboard with their homerism. It's good to see not all Bill fans are blind. No direspect to Bill fans, but if the rolls were reversed Justa would be the first one to tourch me. It's all part of the game.

LtBillsFan66
12-12-2005, 02:37 PM
I wanted Coughlin.

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Awww , whats the matter justa, you can dish it out but you can't take it?? I'm not talkin smack, I'm just here to set the records straight. You are the king of smack, you were so sure your team was the s**t, all I ever said was Miami had more talent. You were the one talking division title and Miami would finish in the cellar. I didn't take any of your bets because betting is stupid. Case an point....you were willing to bet anything your team was better, had I taken your bet where would you be now?? You'd have a new avatar prasing the fins. As it stands I declined to take your stupid bet and I get to come here and see you angry, bitter and hateful. Gotta tell ya, this is ten times better then winning any stupid bet. This is where you tuke your tail and take your medicine. Learn from this and be a little less of a homer and maybe things won't come back to haunt you. I don't start your crap of posting in the main forums. Not here not in FH. Even if I was wrong at least I was willing to put it on the line before any results came out. . You on the other hand chickended out. Now you're all acting like you knew what was going to happen? Where were you during the first half of the game. NO where.

Show me where I thought that the bills were the sh!+? I DARE You. Compared to your fins yes, I would've thought we were better and I would've still made the same assessment again.

Look justa, this is just for fun. I mean no disrepect, but you went overboard and soemtimes this is the price you pay. Like it or not we will be be bitter rival fans. The Bills will eventually get things turned around and be a tough team again,heck maybe even as soon as next year, who knows. But be a man and take what you dish out. Just for fun? Post your fun in the smack forum. My thread had nothing to do w/ smack.

EricStratton
12-12-2005, 02:40 PM
I wanted Coughlin.

He wasn't coming to Buffalo. The Giants had him lined up the minute they let Fassell go.

The just interviewed to cover their asses with the NFL.

feelthepain
12-12-2005, 02:41 PM
I don't start your crap of posting in the main forums. Not here not in FH. Even if I was wrong at least I was willing to put it on the line before any results came out. . You on the other hand chickended out. Now you're all acting like you knew what was going to happen? Where were you during the first half of the game. NO where.

Show me where I thought that the bills were the sh!+? I DARE You. Compared to your fins yes, I would've thought we were better and I would've still made the same assessment again.

Just for fun? Post your fun in the smack forum. My thread had nothing to do w/ smack.

Dude, you really need to grow up.

Devin
12-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Good question Justa, where are the Bills now?? Fighting to stay outa last place??? Bwaaaa haaaaa, look out, the Bills will win the division!! Your team sucks dude you should have listened, instead of running your mouth. I don't see the Bills being contenders for several more years. I'll enjoy visiting here during the off season to see your blind faith predictions once again. Go Fins!!

Dude you start this crap every thread your in, do you ever just talk football?

Can someone please ban this clown.

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Dude, you really need to grow up. Grow some balls next time.

You start crap like this and then start crying all over the place that you're the victim. Yeah right.

LtBillsFan66
12-12-2005, 02:43 PM
He wasn't coming to Buffalo. The Giants had him lined up the minute they let Fassell go.

The just interviewed to cover their asses with the NFL.
Ah. I still wanted him though. ;)

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 02:44 PM
No direspect to Bill fans, but if the rolls were reversed Justa would be the first one to tourch me. It's all part of the game. yeah sure Ms. Cleo.

Devin
12-12-2005, 02:47 PM
This is the price all fans pay for going overboard with their homerism. It's good to see not all Bill fans are blind. No direspect to Bill fans, but if the rolls were reversed Justa would be the first one to tourch me. It's all part of the game.

Firstly, I think every team is somewhat optomistic about their teams at the start of the season.

Secondly, if your going to talk trash do it in the correct forum.

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Firstly, I think every team is somewhat optomistic about their teams at the start of the season.

.I was and still am optimistic that we had/have the talent at least to compete in the division. I didn't know the coach was another cheap imitation of Gilbride.

feelthepain
12-12-2005, 02:52 PM

Secondly, if your going to talk trash do it in the correct forum.

Oh I see, you Bill fans can say whatever you you want when the mood strikes, but when someone else does it you start crying for your mommies.

It's one thing to be optimistic it's another to be completely blind and ignorant.

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Oh I see, you Bill fans can say whatever you you want when the mood strikes, but when someone else does it you start crying for your mommies.

It's one thing to be optimistic it's another to be completely blind and ignorant.Now you're a victim again? :limp:

Devin
12-12-2005, 03:00 PM

It's one thing to be optimistic it's another to be completely blind and ignorant.

Ill try speaking slower.

Its not about saying what we/i want. If your going to run your mouth in an apparent effort to insult someone or the team do it in the correct forums.

Your interpretation of whats blind and ignorant is hardly the standard.

don137
12-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Justa, just ignore the guy. He has shown countless times how little he knows about the game of football. I stopped reading his pointless garbage posts a long time ago. Life is too short.

feelthepain
12-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Justa, just ignore the guy. He has shown countless times how little he knows about the game of football. I stopped reading his pointless garbage posts a long time ago. Life is too short.

He didn't mind running his mouth and talking all kinds of smack at the begining of the year, now he should just be the bigger man and ignore my posts?? Advice a bit to late.

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 03:12 PM
He didn't mind running his mouth and talking all kinds of smack at the begining of the year, now he should just be the bigger man and ignore my posts?? Advice a bit to late.Translation : "Waaaah , MODS. I'm always a victim here. Waaaah"

feelthepain
12-12-2005, 03:12 PM

I know little about the game of football?? I'm not a Bill fan and I knew more about the Bills ability and talent then you. Obviously I know something about football you don't.

feelthepain
12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Translation : "Waaaah , MODS. I'm always a victim here. Waaaah"

come on justa I don't want your job, remember... justa=:cry:

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 03:15 PM
come on justa I don't want your job, remember... justa=:cry:Says the freak who attacks his fellow finfas when they disagree w/ him.

feelthepain
12-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Says the freak who attacks his fellow finfas when they disagree w/ him.

Oh no, if you're going to make a statement like that get it right. I attack brown nosing wannabe Bil/Dolphin fans!! If a Dolphin fan comes here and bust on fin fans, I trash them. You don't see me attacking Samphin or Nub because they defend the fins and not trash them like NJFINFAN or LTDAN.

You have been known to trash your own fans aswell, so get off your high horse. Don't force me to go there or I will!!

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Oh no, if you're going to make a statement like that get it right. I attack brown nosing wannabe Bil/Dolphin fans!! If a Dolphin fan comes here and bust on fin fans, I trash them. You don't see me attacking Samphin or Nub because they defend the fins and not trash them like NJFINFAN or LTDAN.

You have been known to trash your own fans aswell, so get off your high horse. Don't force me to go there or I will!!Go ahead Stupid. Go ahead and find me a post where I blasted a bills fan in FH and called them FH kissass. I DARE YOU!!!!!

feelthepain
12-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Go ahead Stupid. Go ahead and find me a post where I blasted a bills fan in FH and called them FH kissass. I DARE YOU!!!!!

I'm talking about trashing your own fans here not at FH, see your fans don't need to be trashed because they don't go to FH and trash their own and why I trash these so called fin fans. You nearly trashed one in this thread because he was willing to conceded to a fin fan. BTW, you may consider this trash talk but you are going overboard with the insults. Just proves your immaturity and lack of class, thats right justa, reperesnet your team!!

justasportsfan
12-13-2005, 05:36 AM
I'm talking about trashing your own fans here not at FH, see your fans don't need to be trashed because they don't go to FH and trash their own and why I trash these so called fin fans. You nearly trashed one in this thread because he was willing to conceded to a fin fan. BTW, you may consider this trash talk but you are going overboard with the insults. Just proves your immaturity and lack of class, thats right justa, reperesnet your team!!
this is a bills forum that talks about the bills. DUH!!! There's gonna be a difference in opinion whether you like it or not. I've been trashed too. HEllooo! You on the other hand go to a bills website and trash your fellow finfans who don't agree with you. DUH!!!!! You're too stupid to realize the difference.

:coocoo:

feelthepain
12-13-2005, 08:23 AM
You're too stupid to realize the difference

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!! Thats your MO!

justasportsfan
12-13-2005, 08:30 AM
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!! Thats your MO!
That's you answer? Thinking out of your a$$ again ,huh!

mysticsoto
12-13-2005, 08:43 AM
I think it's funny how FTP only posts when he has something to brag about. Seems like every time the Dolphins lose, FTP is no where to be found...especially at the beginning of the season.

Don't brag too much, your team isn't making the playoffs either...