Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Are They Now?

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Where Are They Now?

Here's some coaches that TD passed on to get both GW and MM.

Coaches (off the top of my head - please add)

Lovie Smith - Bears 9-4
    Jon Fox - Panthers 9-4 and a sb appearance since TD passed on him.
    Tom Coughlin - Giants 9-4 He was my choice. But TD didn't want to bump heads with someone who knows what it takes to win.

Weiss - Notre Dame
    Jim Fassel- He would've been better than whatever TD got.

Marvin Lewis- 10-3 granted he didn't want to coach here , he still improved the franchise.

MM -4-9
    GW- fugetaboutit.

TD sure knows how to pick the SURE LOSERS. Someone forgot to tell him to tell his coaches that you're suppose to build forward like those coaches he passed on. not backwards.

For someone who's so sure of himself and arrogant, he looked like he wanted to crawl back up his ass during his interview yesterday.

"It's just one of those seasons".. hey it's been like that since you joined the bills ya SOB.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Where Are They Now?

he is still out to prove he can do it all...that it wasn't Cowher in Pittsburgh...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Good question Justa, where are the Bills now?? Fighting to stay outa last place??? Bwaaaa haaaaa, look out, the Bills will win the division!! Your team sucks dude you should have listened, instead of running your mouth. I don't see the Bills being contenders for several more years. I'll enjoy visiting here during the off season to see your blind faith predictions once again. Go Fins!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

feelthepain is right...we should just hang our heads and take it

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feelthepain
    Good question Justa, where are the Bills now?? Fighting to stay outa last place??? Bwaaaa haaaaa, look out, the Bills will win the division!! Your team sucks dude you should have listened, instead of running your mouth. I don't see the Bills being contenders for several more years. I'll enjoy visiting here during the off season to see your blind faith predictions once again. Go Fins!!
    hey HOMO, this isn't the smack forum you f@g. I will never listen to f@g like you.

BTW, were you even posting during the first half of the game?NOT!!!! You waited til the for the result. DUH!!!

You never took any of my bets and yet now you talk like you were right. If you actually beleived in yourself you would've accepted them. So don't go acting like you know shEET because you proved to everyone, you're a coward.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Cool Re: Where Are They Now?

We will be ok as long as we use the FORCE. In Yoda we trust must be.
    In Marv We Trust
    The Past Is Now The Future

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bills&sabresmvf
    Speak for yourself. I'm never taking anything from that f@g.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan
    Speak for yourself. I'm never taking anything from that f@g.
    Awww , whats the matter justa, you can dish it out but you can't take it?? I'm not talkin smack, I'm just here to set the records straight. You are the king of smack, you were so sure your team was the s**t, all I ever said was Miami had more talent. You were the one talking division title and Miami would finish in the cellar. I didn't take any of your bets because betting is stupid. Case an point....you were willing to bet anything your team was better, had I taken your bet where would you be now?? You'd have a new avatar prasing the fins. As it stands I declined to take your stupid bet and I get to come here and see you angry, bitter and hateful. Gotta tell ya, this is ten times better then winning any stupid bet. This is where you tuke your tail and take your medicine. Learn from this and be a little less of a homer and maybe things won't come back to haunt you.

Look justa, this is just for fun. I mean no disrepect, but you went overboard and soemtimes this is the price you pay. Like it or not we will be be bitter rival fans. The Bills will eventually get things turned around and be a tough team again,heck maybe even as soon as next year, who knows. But be a man and take what you dish out.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bills&sabresmvf
    This is the price all fans pay for going overboard with their homerism. It's good to see not all Bill fans are blind. No direspect to Bill fans, but if the rolls were reversed Justa would be the first one to tourch me. It's all part of the game.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I wanted Coughlin.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Awww , whats the matter justa, you can dish it out but you can't take it?? I'm not talkin smack, I'm just here to set the records straight. You are the king of smack, you were so sure your team was the s**t, all I ever said was Miami had more talent. You were the one talking division title and Miami would finish in the cellar. I didn't take any of your bets because betting is stupid. Case an point....you were willing to bet anything your team was better, had I taken your bet where would you be now?? You'd have a new avatar prasing the fins. As it stands I declined to take your stupid bet and I get to come here and see you angry, bitter and hateful. Gotta tell ya, this is ten times better then winning any stupid bet. This is where you tuke your tail and take your medicine. Learn from this and be a little less of a homer and maybe things won't come back to haunt you.
    I don't start your crap of posting in the main forums. Not here not in FH. Even if I was wrong at least I was willing to put it on the line before any results came out. . You on the other hand chickended out. Now you're all acting like you knew what was going to happen? Where were you during the first half of the game. NO where.

Show me where I thought that the bills were the sh!+? I DARE You. Compared to your fins yes, I would've thought we were better and I would've still made the same assessment again.

Look justa, this is just for fun. I mean no disrepect, but you went overboard and soemtimes this is the price you pay. Like it or not we will be be bitter rival fans. The Bills will eventually get things turned around and be a tough team again,heck maybe even as soon as next year, who knows. But be a man and take what you dish out.
    Just for fun? Post your fun in the smack forum. My thread had nothing to do w/ smack.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,124 Times in 2,078 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by billsfanone
    I wanted Coughlin.

He wasn't coming to Buffalo. The Giants had him lined up the minute they let Fassell go.

The just interviewed to cover their asses with the NFL.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan
    I don't start your crap of posting in the main forums. Not here not in FH. Even if I was wrong at least I was willing to put it on the line before any results came out. . You on the other hand chickended out. Now you're all acting like you knew what was going to happen? Where were you during the first half of the game. NO where.

Show me where I thought that the bills were the sh!+? I DARE You. Compared to your fins yes, I would've thought we were better and I would've still made the same assessment again.

Just for fun? Post your fun in the smack forum. My thread had nothing to do w/ smack.
    Dude, you really need to grow up.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Dude you start this crap every thread your in, do you ever just talk football?

Can someone please ban this clown.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Dude, you really need to grow up.
    Grow some balls next time.

You start crap like this and then start crying all over the place that you're the victim. Yeah right.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by EricStratton
    He wasn't coming to Buffalo. The Giants had him lined up the minute they let Fassell go.

The just interviewed to cover their asses with the NFL.
    Ah. I still wanted him though.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No direspect to Bill fans, but if the rolls were reversed Justa would be the first one to tourch me. It's all part of the game.
    yeah sure Ms. Cleo.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

This is the price all fans pay for going overboard with their homerism. It's good to see not all Bill fans are blind. No direspect to Bill fans, but if the rolls were reversed Justa would be the first one to tourch me. It's all part of the game.
    Firstly, I think every team is somewhat optomistic about their teams at the start of the season.

Secondly, if your going to talk trash do it in the correct forum.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Devin
    Firstly, I think every team is somewhat optomistic about their teams at the start of the season.

I was and still am optimistic that we had/have the talent at least to compete in the division. I didn't know the coach was another cheap imitation of Gilbride.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Devin

Secondly, if your going to talk trash do it in the correct forum.

Oh I see, you Bill fans can say whatever you you want when the mood strikes, but when someone else does it you start crying for your mommies.

It's one thing to be optimistic it's another to be completely blind and ignorant.