PDA

View Full Version : Losman to have MRI

TacklingDummy
12-13-2005, 06:44 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2257971

Bills quarterback J.P. Losman didn't practice Tuesday because of an injured right shoulder that could force him to miss Buffalo's game Saturday night against Denver.

Just great. Now we have a QB who doesnt want the whole country to see what a fraud we have at QB.

kinigirly
12-13-2005, 06:49 PM
ok where's the cranky admin that banned Lossman on sunday?? normally when i'm mildly inebriated i'm in a good mood. and then i see the i hate jp because he stole my girlfriend, has a girly voice, has an afro, is not drew bledsoe, can't connect because he has no pass protection and his receivers don't move an inch but its still his fault haters posting spam on the board

TacklingDummy
12-13-2005, 07:04 PM
He better play. He won't get any experience on the bench. And if Moulds can get suspended for a a game because he complained his achilles was hurting and didn't want to go back into the Miami game until it was checked out, then JP should be suspended.

THATHURMANATOR
12-13-2005, 07:41 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2257971
Bills quarterback J.P. Losman didn't practice Tuesday because of an injured right shoulder that could force him to miss Buffalo's game Saturday night against Denver.
Just great. Now we have a QB who doesnt want the whole country to see what a fraud we have at QB.
What would you do if the Bills ever won a superbowl. You would have nothing to ***** about.

TacklingDummy
12-13-2005, 07:43 PM
What would you do if the Bills ever won a superbowl. You would have nothing to ***** about.

And that's a bad thing?

THATHURMANATOR
12-13-2005, 07:49 PM
For you I am sure it would be.

TacklingDummy
12-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Nah, I'd love to see the Bills win a Super Bowl. It's not gonna happen with JP at QB, imo.

I have other things to complain about, like the war in Iraq, gas prices, Niagara Mohawk bending me over.

dolphinssuck
12-13-2005, 08:26 PM
If the Bills ever won a superbowl? Id call Redsox fan and ask what to do after winning the elusive title!

Turf
12-13-2005, 08:51 PM
If Losman is hurt he shouldn't play. What's the arguement here?
Just wait and see how Holcomb gets crushed. No QB in the history of the NFL could get by with this line. Get over it. You have to stop focusing on star player positions like Donahoe does and realize that the team is built around linemen, not just QB's, RB's and WR's.
Eli Manning or Big Ben would look bad here. I guarantee you, with Bledsoe as the role model, if we had drafted Big Ben, you guys would be calling him a tackling dummy because he's on his back all the time. No QB can flourish with no offensive line and an idiot for an offensive coordinator, especially a rookie. Would you please GTF over it and get a life?
The sad part is I think I typed this same thing almost 3 years ago, and here we are again.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-13-2005, 09:00 PM
losman is getting the hell beat out of him behind this line. holcomb must be dreading standing behind this group of turnstyles

MOULDSROCKS
12-13-2005, 09:53 PM
losman has a rotatorcuff tear

Nublar7
12-13-2005, 09:56 PM
losman has a rotatorcuff tearReally? Or are you just speculating?

Cause that would be an absolute devastating injury to a QB.

MOULDSROCKS
12-13-2005, 09:57 PM
lets just say i have some very good inside sources that told me so

Nublar7
12-13-2005, 10:01 PM
lets just say i have some very good inside sources that told me soIf it is true. Yikes! That is REALLY bad for Losman. :ill:

MOULDSROCKS
12-13-2005, 10:03 PM
it certainly is..look what happened to penningtons arm after his RC injury

Turf
12-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Wonderful, just wonderful.
I guess the wheels have really fell off TD's wagon at this point. He's got nothing. He ruined his future QB.

Captain Obvious
12-13-2005, 11:22 PM

If this is the case, how come you haven't bragged about your scoop at BuffaloRange? If this is true, good gawd, I don't know how much more I can take. Over the last 2 weeks its just been one thing after another.

camelcowboy
12-13-2005, 11:26 PM

Well what do your inside sources say about coaching, and Gm situation?

FinNasty23
12-14-2005, 02:55 AM

na... then he would ***** about your draft position... :lmao:

MOULDSROCKS
12-14-2005, 07:37 AM
i dont need to justify to you my sources. let me let you figure it out, who do you think would know THE most regarding that injury?

MOULDSROCKS
12-14-2005, 07:47 AM
Well what do your inside sources say about coaching, and Gm situation?

LOL, sorry my sources are only on the medical side of the issues. but you might find a psychologist who would tell you the GM & coacg are cookoo for coacoa puffs!

Michael82
12-14-2005, 07:49 AM
losman has a rotatorcuff tear
If this is a real scoop, we are ****ed. That's the same injury that has been bothering Pennington and the Bills might have to draft a QB next year if this is true. :nervous:

:puke:

I hope it's just a lie tho. :pray:

doomsdayvirus
12-14-2005, 08:04 AM
bloody %$#@!!!

so what is exactly is the reason that we're driving 5 hours to this game, to sit in the nosebleed section, in sub-freezing temperatures, to watch these clowns play the team with the 2nd best record in the AFC???

what was it again?

i forgot.

camelcowboy
12-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Get to watch our draft pick rise. :up:

madness
12-14-2005, 08:19 AM
If this is a real scoop, we are ****ed. That's the same injury that has been bothering Pennington and the Bills might have to draft a QB next year if this is true. :nervous:

:puke:

I hope it's just a lie tho. :pray:

Look at the bright side Mikey, that would probably be the last nail in TD's coffin.

Michael82
12-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Look at the bright side Mikey, that would probably be the last nail in TD's coffin.
yeah it would. It would be his fault because he didn't know that a rookie QB needs an OL to help protect him. :sigh:

DraftBoy
12-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Mikey I think a QB was a;ready a need for us to pickup next year anyways but if this is true it moves froma 6th or 7th round project pick to a 3rd or 4th round need pick.

Michael82
12-14-2005, 12:29 PM
Mikey I think a QB was a;ready a need for us to pickup next year anyways but if this is true it moves froma 6th or 7th round project pick to a 3rd or 4th round need pick.
thats true. now it just becomes a much bigger need.

THATHURMANATOR
12-14-2005, 12:49 PM
Since they haven't done the MRI yet how would you or your source have any idea?

BillsFever21
12-14-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm glad I'm not going to the game on Saturday to watch a bunch of 3 yard passes and us get our ass kicked.

MOULDSROCKS
12-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Since they haven't done the MRI yet how would you or your source have any idea?

there are specific tests you can perform on someone to decide whether or not there is a good liklihood of a rotator cuff tear, or herniated disc or meniscus injury. many times the MRI is done to verify the diagnosis or reveal the severity of the injury. for example rotator cuff tears are broken into 3 grades, a grade 1 tear is minor, a grade 2 is moderate and grade 3 is complete rupture. And as for my source, without giving out names, lets just say he would know better than anyone else in western ny. hopefully that is a big enough hint

Lexwhat
12-14-2005, 07:19 PM
And as for my source, without giving out names, lets just say he would know better than anyone else in western ny. hopefully that is a big enough hint

Byron Brown?

Brian McKnight?

The Goo Goo Dolls?

FinNasty23
12-15-2005, 03:31 AM
there are specific tests you can perform on someone to decide whether or not there is a good liklihood of a rotator cuff tear, or herniated disc or meniscus injury. many times the MRI is done to verify the diagnosis or reveal the severity of the injury. for example rotator cuff tears are broken into 3 grades, a grade 1 tear is minor, a grade 2 is moderate and grade 3 is complete rupture. And as for my source, without giving out names, lets just say he would know better than anyone else in western ny. hopefully that is a big enough hint
how about the trainer/doctor...

A tear would be terrilbe... hope it isnt true...

MOULDSROCKS
12-17-2005, 04:02 PM
you are able to read the hint very well fin, i know they came out and said the mri is negative, but lets just wait and see.....the bills havent always been too accurate with their public statements on injuries

Mr. Cynical
12-17-2005, 04:49 PM

Don't feed the troll, please. He's fat enough. :D