PDA

View Full Version : New HC

Das_Bills
12-15-2005, 12:54 PM
I know that I have read that Levy wants to come back. I know that he is getting older, but we all know what he has done to the team. It would be awesome to Levy back. Bring the signs to the next home game :bighug:

Steve

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-15-2005, 02:15 PM
I know that I have read that Levy wants to come back. I know that he is getting older, but we all know what he has done to the team. It would be awesome to Levy back. Bring the signs to the next home game :bighug:

Steve

read this!!!

Hall of Fame coach Marv Levy has not been contacted by the Buffalo Bills about coming back to lead the team, and fans should not expect him to be filling a front-office role in the future.
Levy said Tuesday that comments he made at a public appearance in Cheektowaga on Monday were not meant to suggest he is a prospect for a Bills job.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051214/1003090.asp

JD
12-16-2005, 07:36 AM

wchutalkinboutwillis
12-16-2005, 07:43 AM
[quote=Das_Bills]I know that I have read that Levy wants to come back. I know that he is getting older, but we all know what he has done to the team. It would be awesome to Levy back. Bring the signs to the next home game :bighug:

Let's put this in perspective: The guy is seven years younger than Ralph Wilson. I know he's "spry" and he still "has a skip in his step", but c'mon. I can't see these 24 year old millionare punks showing him any respect.