Thread: New HC

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

New HC

I know that I have read that Levy wants to come back. I know that he is getting older, but we all know what he has done to the team. It would be awesome to Levy back. Bring the signs to the next home game

Steve

All-Pro Zoner BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Post Re: New HC

Quote Originally Posted by Das_Bills
    I know that I have read that Levy wants to come back. I know that he is getting older, but we all know what he has done to the team. It would be awesome to Levy back. Bring the signs to the next home game

Steve
    read this!!!

Hall of Fame coach Marv Levy has not been contacted by the Buffalo Bills about coming back to lead the team, and fans should not expect him to be filling a front-office role in the future.
    Levy said Tuesday that comments he made at a public appearance in Cheektowaga on Monday were not meant to suggest he is a prospect for a Bills job.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...14/1003090.asp

Sabres Zone
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: New HC

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Registered User wchutalkinboutwillis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: New HC

[quote=Das_Bills]I know that I have read that Levy wants to come back. I know that he is getting older, but we all know what he has done to the team. It would be awesome to Levy back. Bring the signs to the next home game

Let's put this in perspective: The guy is seven years younger than Ralph Wilson. I know he's "spry" and he still "has a skip in his step", but c'mon. I can't see these 24 year old millionare punks showing him any respect.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty