PDA

View Full Version : You all have won me over.

patmoran2006
03-27-2006, 10:23 PM
I am no longer going to bash the Bills... Even my own wife just yelled at me "for fighting with people on a F'n message board"...

I forget sometimes Marv is a smart cat.... Have to see how we do on draft day before jumping to any conclusions. I'm unhappy with FA but will find other ways to channel my anger, such as beating my kid or putting Jimbo (named after Jimmy) the cat in the mircowave.

I'm done with the negative comments (for the most part anyway) I will work harder to give Marv the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

and for the sake of harmony here at Billszone.com I will be a more objective and model computer citizen.

PS- I still hate Ice though.

SquishDaFish
03-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Bravo buddy BRAVO. Hate is a strong word though man you DISLIKE ICE lol.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Ok.. who are you and what have you done with Pat?

lordofgun
03-27-2006, 10:41 PM
You should have waited to post this on Saturday.

tat2dmike77
03-27-2006, 10:43 PM
Are you gonna put a roll of tin foil in the microwave along with the cat?

SABURZFAN
03-27-2006, 10:45 PM
I am no longer going to bash the Bills... Even my own wife just yelled at me "for fighting with people on a F'n message board"...

I forget sometimes Marv is a smart cat.... Have to see how we do on draft day before jumping to any conclusions. I'm unhappy with FA but will find other ways to channel my anger, such as beating my kid or putting Jimbo (named after Jimmy) the cat in the mircowave.

I'm done with the negative comments (for the most part anyway) I will work harder to give Marv the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

and for the sake of harmony here at Billszone.com I will be a more objective and model computer citizen.

PS- I still hate Ice though.

:lolpoint: Mr. My wife has my testicles in a jar

Dozerdog
03-27-2006, 10:47 PM
Now you're talking Pat!

Here's a beerr- and one for the smart one- your wife!!

http://www.engravingcreations.com/images/Products/Glassware/5262%20Super%20Mug.jpg

The last buffalo fan
03-27-2006, 11:12 PM
:bravo:

Glad to heard, that I'm not the only one, pussy husband on this board. :ill:

rschepise
03-28-2006, 12:42 AM
I think with any other GM, making the moves he's made, I would be livid. But this is Marv freaking Levy guys. There is no one I trust more than this cat to run our franchise. Who got us to four straight superbowls? Who is in the hall of fame? Who is has about 60 years of football knowledge and experience.? The answer to all these questions is Marv Levy.

Now I know he had tons of talent to work with, but so did San Diego this year and they didn't do squat. Plus, the guy is still as sharp as a knife. Have you guys heard his interviews, he still has the perfect thing to say at the right time. That's more than I can say for Donnadumbass, Gregg I"m a cocky ***** Williams, Mike I have no clue full of Mularkey, and anyone else that has spoken in the last 5 years.

HAMMER
03-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Thank Gawd.....sweet Jesus.

SpanishBill
03-28-2006, 02:42 AM
:bravo:

Glad to heard, that I'm not the only one, pussy husband on this board. :ill:
No you're not. Hook me up on the 'pussy husband' bandwagon. For we are many :D

And pat, welcome back to the Zone! Never thoght you were a bad poster, just a bit too much frustrated ;)

northernbillfan
03-28-2006, 04:05 AM
Pat, please disregard all PMs I sent you about behaviour management therapy.

Historian
03-28-2006, 05:24 AM
I think with any other GM, making the moves he's made, I would be livid. But this is Marv freaking Levy guys. There is no one I trust more than this cat to run our franchise. Who got us to four straight superbowls? Who is in the hall of fame? Who is has about 60 years of football knowledge and experience.? The answer to all these questions is Marv Levy.

Now I know he had tons of talent to work with, but so did San Diego this year and they didn't do squat. Plus, the guy is still as sharp as a knife. Have you guys heard his interviews, he still has the perfect thing to say at the right time. That's more than I can say for Donnadumbass, Gregg I"m a cocky ***** Williams, Mike I have no clue full of Mularkey, and anyone else that has spoken in the last 5 years.

Amen to that!

Meathead
03-28-2006, 05:35 AM
trust in The Marv and walk in light

Mitchy moo
03-28-2006, 06:20 AM

PS- I still hate Ice
though.

I personally think your weak as puppy pi**.

Unless we do wonderful at draft, I think we have made alot of bad moves.

Tatonka
03-28-2006, 06:32 AM
Thank Gawd.....sweet Jesus.

:up:

Dr. Lecter
03-28-2006, 07:21 AM
I personally think your weak as puppy pi**.

Unless we do wonderful at draft, I think we have made alot of bad moves.
I am sure Marv is concerned that you and your much vaster football knowledge thinks he is crapping the bed.

ICE74129
03-28-2006, 07:23 AM
Pat, please disregard all PMs I sent you about behaviour management therapy.

Why? Bi polar is a condition that needs treatment. :roflmao:

madness
03-28-2006, 07:51 AM
I think an angel just received it's wings. :angel: