PDA

View Full Version : Marv and Modraks draft comments

X-Era
04-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Heres the link:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3725

A few words that stood out.

If Vernon Davis is at 8, they would use all 15 minutes to figure out whether to take him or not.

Ngata is a 1 gap guy. Bunkley is a 3 or 1 gap guy. It seems Bunkley is being favored a bit to Ngata.

Justice is NOT viewed as a top ten player to the Bills.

Huff is viewed ONLY as a S to the Bills, they did work him out.

OL and DL are the top priorities, wouldnt directly say no skill players but seemed to say it aint happening.

Now, if all of what they said is true, it seems that Bunkley is our favorite pick, followed by Davis.

Philagape
04-21-2006, 06:15 PM
:up:

ICE74129
04-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Are you less likely to take a skill position player if one slips instead of offensive or defensive lineman in light of what happened to your lines last year?

TM: "First, we do need to address the offensive and defensive lines. When we made those picks they were made based on talent and people we liked and for need at the time. I don't know that the process of trying to rebuild your offensive and defensive lines ever ends in terms of adding people to it. You've got four or five on the field all the time and you're always in a rotation situation particularly on the defensive line. That's a fair assumption that we want to get better and add to them."

There is all you need to know. Looks like with Marv and TM running it we can finally draft like a football team that has a clue.

BTW V Davis CAN help the OL with his blocking. So yeah, IF he is there and we don't have a trade down I can possibly see it. But I bet we have trade offers out the wazoo if Davis is there.

It also seems to me a trade down is possible but only a few slots to still address the lines. Seems DT is Tops on their list with our 2nd rounder being a OL.

Patti120
04-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Good info!!!!

X-Era
04-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Are you less likely to take a skill position player if one slips instead of offensive or defensive lineman in light of what happened to your lines last year?

TM: "First, we do need to address the offensive and defensive lines. When we made those picks they were made based on talent and people we liked and for need at the time. I don't know that the process of trying to rebuild your offensive and defensive lines ever ends in terms of adding people to it. You've got four or five on the field all the time and you're always in a rotation situation particularly on the defensive line. That's a fair assumption that we want to get better and add to them."

There is all you need to know. Looks like with Marv and TM running it we can finally draft like a football team that has a clue.

BTW V Davis CAN help the OL with his blocking. So yeah, IF he is there and we don't have a trade down I can possibly see it. But I bet we have trade offers out the wazoo if Davis is there.

It also seems to me a trade down is possible but only a few slots to still address the lines. Seems DT is Tops on their list with our 2nd rounder being a OL.

Agree it does look that way.

I just hope us fans can realize that its all a crap shoot and that even if the pick is, say, Ngata. Any, "I think thats a dumb pick", instantly goes away after the first Ngata blast through the line for a sack!

I hope we can get behind whoever they draft and enjoy what should be a helluva player, at WHATEVER position.

ICE74129
04-21-2006, 06:33 PM

TM: "First, we do need to address the offensive and defensive lines.

Lines, lines and more lines. Then everyone else gets better

X-Era
04-21-2006, 06:56 PM

TM: "First, we do need to address the offensive and defensive lines.

Lines, lines and more lines. Then everyone else gets better

OK, it has to be said and then Im done.

Mike Williams- didnt do jack, 1st rounder for us.
Jonas Jennings- 3rd rounder, finally played decent in his last year, earned a big contract and left.
Jason Peters- undrafted, finally playing decent and about to enter a contract year.
Esposito- day two guy- sucks
Geisenger- day two guy- sucks
McFarland- day two guy- sucks

Bannan- day two guy- sucks
Edwards- 3rd rounder (I think)- sucks
Anderson- day two guy- sucks
Schobel- 2nd rounder- decent
Kelsay- 2nd rounder- semi decent
Denney- 2nd rounder- sucks

Our track record on addressing lines, lines, and more lines is pathetic, and you want to keep going?

FA for proven players? yes. We didnt do that.

But what reason do WE have for thinking ANY OL or DL pick from ANY round drafted by this team will turn out to be worth a damn and stay with us when they actually develop into something good?

ICE74129
04-21-2006, 07:02 PM
OK, it has to be said and then Im done.

Mike Williams- didnt do jack, 1st rounder for us.
Jonas Jennings- 3rd rounder, finally played decent in his last year, earned a big contract and left.
Jason Peters- undrafted, finally playing decent and about to enter a contract year.
Esposito- day two guy- sucks
Geisenger- day two guy- sucks
McFarland- day two guy- sucks

Bannan- day two guy- sucks
Edwards- 3rd rounder (I think)- sucks
Anderson- day two guy- sucks
Schobel- 2nd rounder- decent
Kelsay- 2nd rounder- semi decent
Denney- 2nd rounder- sucks

Our track record on addressing lines, lines, and more lines is pathetic, and you want to keep going?

FA for proven players? yes. We didnt do that.

But what reason do WE have for thinking ANY OL or DL pick from ANY round drafted by this team will turn out to be worth a damn and stay with us when they actually develop into something good?

Lines lines and more lines. ONE First round talent on that list...ONE and it was a bad pick. Who made those picks? A GM with a BAD RECORD picking linemen, even in pittsburgh.

And you just proved my point. TAKE THE BEST TALENT AVAILABLE on the lines.

Philagape
04-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Past choices have ZERO relevance. ZERO.

The Bengals had several high QB busts before they hit with Palmer.

Crappy drafting at a position only makes that position more of a need. It's beyond insane to stop trying. Worst argument ever.

ICE74129
04-21-2006, 07:05 PM
Past choices have ZERO relevance. ZERO.

The Bengals had several high QB busts before they hit with Palmer.

Crappy drafting at a position only makes that position more of a need. It's beyond insane to stop trying. Worst argument ever.

P, understand we are dealing with the Madden Gen and a bunch of kids that want flash and listen to kiper, instead of understanding football.

No matter what year, generation, no matter how the game changes...LINES are the key to winning football. Marv already said, Lines when he got here. He tried hard to get a 2nd DT, A LG and a LT so those needs would be addressed in Free agency and we couldn't do it.

So now we draft them.

X-Era
04-21-2006, 07:38 PM
P, understand we are dealing with the Madden Gen and a bunch of kids that want flash and listen to kiper, instead of understanding football.

No matter what year, generation, no matter how the game changes...LINES are the key to winning football. Marv already said, Lines when he got here. He tried hard to get a 2nd DT, A LG and a LT so those needs would be addressed in Free agency and we couldn't do it.

So now we draft them.

I have been a draft fan for the past decade and have watched and recorded EVERY pick in the past 6 years.

I am FAR from a gen anything or a Madden anything either.

I have no problem with drafting a DT with the 8 pick. I merely make the point that we have many needs. A point you avoided.

So, unlike you, ICE, I wont be here complaining and starting a zillion threads trashing the Bills if we DONT draft a lineman at 8.

In my experience this many years, teams make questionable moves on draft day that often pay big dividends but also sometimes blow up in there face.

Furthermore, I find that the draft SHOULD in fact be run such that you take best available because there are so many ways to improve your team and fill needs. Be it, FA, trades, late offseason cuts, or simply trusting in some young guys. Its SO funny to me how excited some people get over teams "having" to have this or that only to watch them draft something different and go on to have success.

There is NO fool proof plan to the draft, ICE. Instead of drafting lines, lines, and more lines, you should DO lines, lines, and more lines, you will have a better time than trying to predict who will make your team better.

I dont believe for ONE second that ALL this team needs is O and D lineman. Nor, do I think for one second that the Bills will follow your master plan. They will make picks that make sense to them, and inthe long run, I will be flat out blown away if you can look back on thsi draft or any other as THE draft that put us in the SuperBowl. It doesnt happen in one year, or in one phase of the offseason. Hence, solely addressing the lines and placing ALL your eggs in that basket is a foolish way to proceed based on the mounds of evidence that NFL GM's can look at as far as teams success and how they got there.

Take the best damn players that seem the most likely to make an impact for YOUR team. Thats it, plain and simple.

Forget the lines? NO, never said that. Address them adequately? yes absolutely. Go hell bent into the draft think your lines are all you need? foolish.

Iehoshua
04-21-2006, 07:58 PM
...and watch them draft someone totally different!

Nothing can be believed right now...

ct bills fan
04-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Schobel is only decent - come on now??

X-Era
04-21-2006, 08:11 PM
He isnt a star yet. But back to back double digit sack years is decent. Would you call Derrick Burgess a star? Yet he led the league in sacks last year.

Schobel is a young, proven, pass rusher. But until he breaks 15-18 sacks in a year, I wouldnt put him as a star.

If decent is a touch understated, and your looking for something like a very good player, I would agree. But I would fall short of labeling him a star.

John Doe
04-21-2006, 08:20 PM

Bannan did not do too poorly with his new contract.

At least one NFL talent evaluator thought that he didn't "suck."

lordofgun
04-21-2006, 08:26 PM
I have been a draft fan for the past decade and have watched and recorded EVERY pick in the past 6 years.

I have no problem with drafting a DT with the 8 pick. I merely make the point that we have many needs. A point you avoided.

So, unlike you, ICE, I wont be here complaining and starting a zillion threads trashing the Bills if we DONT draft a lineman at 8.

In my experience this many years, teams make questionable moves on draft day that often pay big dividends but also sometimes blow up in there face.

Furthermore, I find that the draft SHOULD in fact be run such that you take best available because there are so many ways to improve your team and fill needs. Be it, FA, trades, late offseason cuts, or simply trusting in some young guys. Its SO funny to me how excited some people get over teams "having" to have this or that only to watch them draft something different and go on to have success.

There is NO fool proof plan to the draft, ICE. Instead of drafting lines, lines, and more lines, you should DO lines, lines, and more lines, you will have a better time than trying to predict who will make your team better.

I dont believe for ONE second that ALL this team needs is O and D lineman. Nor, do I think for one second that the Bills will follow your master plan. They will make picks that make sense to them, and inthe long run, I will be flat out blown away if you can look back on thsi draft or any other as THE draft that put us in the SuperBowl. It doesnt happen in one year, or in one phase of the offseason. Hence, solely addressing the lines and placing ALL your eggs in that basket is a foolish way to proceed based on the mounds of evidence that NFL GM's can look at as far as teams success and how they got there.

Take the best damn players that seem the most likely to make an impact for YOUR team. Thats it, plain and simple.

Forget the lines? NO, never said that. Address them adequately? yes absolutely. Go hell bent into the draft think your lines are all you need? foolish.
:bf1: Great post!

X-Era
04-21-2006, 08:32 PM

Feel free to fess love, Ims till suffering from the blasting for the Davis at 8 post, and Id like to fess some posrep Philagapes way.

Philagape
04-21-2006, 08:43 PM

Nobody asked you :mad:

LifetimeBillsFan
04-22-2006, 04:33 AM
Heres the link:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3725

A few words that stood out.

If Vernon Davis is at 8, they would use all 15 minutes to figure out whether to take him or not.

Ngata is a 1 gap guy. Bunkley is a 3 or 1 gap guy. It seems Bunkley is being favored a bit to Ngata.

Justice is NOT viewed as a top ten player to the Bills.

Huff is viewed ONLY as a S to the Bills, they did work him out.

OL and DL are the top priorities, wouldnt directly say no skill players but seemed to say it aint happening.

Now, if all of what they said is true, it seems that Bunkley is our favorite pick, followed by Davis.

I wouldn't write off Ngata as the possible pick just yet, though. Modrak talked more about Bunkley because more questions were asked about him, but remember that the Bills already have a 3 gap DT in Tripplett. Even though they talked about wanting to have a rotation of guys and the fact that Bunkley could play the 1 gap, I'm not sure that they would want to take a player that high who may be more suited to playing the 3 gap when they can take a guy that they feel fits the system and know will fill the need for a 1 gap DT. Here's what Modrak said about Ngata:

Is Haloti Ngata a fit (for Buffalo)?
TM: "Yes. He's a little bit different than Bunkley. Ngata is pretty much a one or two gap, run down plugger, push the pocket kind of guy. Bunkley is more of an edge guy. But Ngata is (a fit.)"

I would not be surprised to see the Bills take either one of them. And, unless D.Ferguson or V.Davis fall to # 8, it looks like the Bills will take a DT at that spot, barring a trade down (which they don't seem to be counting on).

As to how far Marv would be willing to drop down in a trade down, I think he gave an indication when he said this:

If you trade down will it be because you want more players that come cheaper?
ML: "It won't be a move to cheapen the price we pay for players if we move down. It would be a move down if at 8 there's no one that really knocks us out any more than a guy we can get four spaces later. That's what would motivate us."

With him using four spaces as an example, I think he is giving an indication that he would probably not be interested in moving out of the top 15 in the draft. His example makes me think that they may be willing to take either one of the two DTs--Bunkley or Ngata--a few picks later if they get a trade down offer, but that they really don't want to trade down so far that they would miss out on getting one of them.

Given what they said, it seems to me that they only way that they do not go with Bunkley or Ngata in the first round--trade down or no trade down--is if Ferguson or Davis fall in their laps at # 8. (And, that still could happen depending on what the Jets do with their pick).

alohabillsfan
04-22-2006, 04:51 AM
My take on reading the comments,

They like huff who may be there at 8 ( they actually called him articulate, that is something Marv and DJ both like)

If Davis is there at 8 we will take the full 15 mins (and except the best trade offer)

Like Bunkley would perfer to trade down and pick at 13 or so.

justasportsfan
04-22-2006, 07:50 AM
I wouldn't write off Ngata as the possible pick just yet, though.

TM: "Yes. He's a little bit different than Bunkley. Ngata is pretty much a one or two gap, run down plugger, push the pocket kind of guy.
Push/collapse the pocket, will allow our lb's ,DE's and Tripplett to get to the qb and rb .

patmoran2006
04-22-2006, 08:44 AM
I wouldn't write off Ngata as the possible pick just yet, though. Modrak talked more about Bunkley because more questions were asked about him, but remember that the Bills already have a 3 gap DT in Tripplett. Even though they talked about wanting to have a rotation of guys and the fact that Bunkley could play the 1 gap, I'm not sure that they would want to take a player that high who may be more suited to playing the 3 gap when they can take a guy that they feel fits the system and know will fill the need for a 1 gap DT. Here's what Modrak said about Ngata:

TM: "Yes. He's a little bit different than Bunkley. Ngata is pretty much a one or two gap, run down plugger, push the pocket kind of guy. Bunkley is more of an edge guy. But Ngata is (a fit.)"

I would not be surprised to see the Bills take either one of them. And, unless D.Ferguson or V.Davis fall to # 8, it looks like the Bills will take a DT at that spot, barring a trade down (which they don't seem to be counting on).

As to how far Marv would be willing to drop down in a trade down, I think he gave an indication when he said this:

If you trade down will it be because you want more players that come cheaper?
ML: "It won't be a move to cheapen the price we pay for players if we move down. It would be a move down if at 8 there's no one that really knocks us out any more than a guy we can get four spaces later. That's what would motivate us."

With him using four spaces as an example, I think he is giving an indication that he would probably not be interested in moving out of the top 15 in the draft. His example makes me think that they may be willing to take either one of the two DTs--Bunkley or Ngata--a few picks later if they get a trade down offer, but that they really don't want to trade down so far that they would miss out on getting one of them.

Given what they said, it seems to me that they only way that they do not go with Bunkley or Ngata in the first round--trade down or no trade down--is if Ferguson or Davis fall in their laps at # 8. (And, that still could happen depending on what the Jets do with their pick).

Good insight, and I agree with you. I think the Bills plan A is to HOPE that Brick (he wont) or Davis (probably wont either) fall into their lap at 8.. After that its between Ngata or Bunkley with the first pick, and moving down up to four spots to get them is their hope for two reasons
1- Money
2- An extra day-one pick.

DraftBoy
04-22-2006, 09:05 AM
Is Michael Huff a corner or a safety?
TM: "On some boards he probably is a corner. On our board he is a safety, but that doesn't mean he couldn't play corner. At the very least from the safety position he could step up and play the third wideout which would keep you from making a substitution. He's athletic and a bright articulate kid. We had him in for a visit and everything we've been able to get on him it's obvious that he's a guy whose mind is on football. He's a very good athlete who has good speed and ran in the 4.3s."

Does not appear Bills are high on Huff from this article. Could be a somkescreen but I dont know. Im still cheering for the Huff pick should he be there bc he is the BPA. However Id be happy with any of the following picks;

Bush
Hawk
Ferguson
Williams
Huff
Bunkley
Davis

ICE74129
04-22-2006, 09:05 AM

Wow, you have watched the draft for the last 6 years? I am impressed...really I am...esp since I have watched the draft longer than some of you have been alive including our resident draft 'Expert'. And Since I also coach I have a better understanding than most of you on what makes a team go.

To that end, We have average linemen, time to put much better talent out there for mcnally to work with. It is funny to me how people ***** and whine about him trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but want to take lesser talented linemen in the draft.

Any coach, Any GM, Any QB, Any personel man in the history of football will tell you the game is won and lost in the trenches. They aren't glamor picks, 'impact' players etc. But they are the guys that make average joes behind them 'impact' players.

The last time I checked, Scott Pioli wasn't picking for the Bills, and Billy B wasn't coaching them with Weis as OC and Crennell as DC so I think we had best take the best talent available on the OL and DL and cut the Madden gen 'BPA which is a luxury' bull crap.

But then again I am arguing with a bunch of kids so I doubt this will sink in. I just hope Marv wasn't full of crap, because if he isn't, we go lines early and often and start winning some football games.

DraftBoy
04-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Wow, you have watched the draft for the last 6 years? I am impressed...really I am...esp since I have watched the draft longer than some of you have been alive including our resident draft 'Expert'. And Since I also coach I have a better understanding than most of you on what makes a team go.

To that end, We have average linemen, time to put much better talent out there for mcnally to work with. It is funny to me how people ***** and whine about him trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but want to take lesser talented linemen in the draft.

Any coach, Any GM, Any QB, Any personel man in the history of football will tell you the game is won and lost in the trenches. They aren't glamor picks, 'impact' players etc. But they are the guys that make average joes behind them 'impact' players.

The last time I checked, Scott Pioli wasn't picking for the Bills, and Billy B wasn't coaching them with Weis as OC and Crennell as DC so I think we had best take the best talent available on the OL and DL and cut the Madden gen 'BPA which is a luxury' bull crap.

But then again I am arguing with a bunch of kids so I doubt this will sink in. I just hope Marv wasn't full of crap, because if he isn't, we go lines early and often and start winning some football games.

So you basically said that you are better than everyone else on the board? Very nice. Also since you coach and of course your assuming none of us do, bc thats what people like you do, you of course know how the game works correctly and those of us that just sit at home and watch the games could never understand it, bc we dont coach it. Even though alot of us probably do. Why dont you just stick to what your good at with posting wrong quotes from people you cant backup and using lame excuses about the comments mysteriously being deleted later on.

ICE74129
04-22-2006, 09:24 AM
So you basically said that you are better than everyone else on the board? Very nice. Also since you coach and of course your assuming none of us do, bc thats what people like you do, you of course know how the game works correctly and those of us that just sit at home and watch the games could never understand it, bc we dont coach it. Even though alot of us probably do. Why dont you just stick to what your good at with posting wrong quotes from people you cant backup and using lame excuses about the comments mysteriously being deleted later on.

No most of you don't get it. When you are much older you might, but at the early 20's you think you know and you don't its that simple. But like I told you via pm, I don't have time to argue with kids.

patmoran2006
04-22-2006, 09:27 AM
He doesn't want to go one on one with football with me.. Trivia, Philosophy, history any of it.. I'll embarass the living hell out of him, I can ASSURE you that...

X-Era
04-22-2006, 10:17 AM

Its cocky, arrogant, know nothing, a-hole posts like this that waste valuable board space.

Intelligence, by the way, is the ability to learn NOT what you know.

Carl Mauck knew a ton about coaching, but he was one dumb sum-B. Based on your ignorrant back patting comments, I think your at the shallow end of the intelligence pool.

Id smoke you any day of the week on the draft, no question about it. But I aint wasting my time with your silly line in the sand drawing and pissing contests. Whos the child again?

I came here with good info and reasonable arguements, you resorts to name calling and claim that I and others are children? sounds like someones bound up and needs a shot of Geritol. Or your walker is missing a leg.

Either way, elders dont deserve sh_t until they earn it. And Id be willing to bet Im not too far off from your age.

Stick to the subject, steer clear of the attacks, and hopelessly try to argue that you know what your talking about.

By the way, coaching kids from the short bus wearing helmets before they take the football field doesnt qualify as being a "stud" football coach.

Keep it professional, you sound like a boob when you dont.

One more thing, you might want to go to quad-focals because you cant read either. I have stated more than once that I agree that our lines are the important position in need of upgrade. The point you missed was that I think it isnt smart to go hell bent into the draft and take whoever fills those needs rather than actually seeing if they fit what were trying to do and the character of our team. If the Bills think the players do and draft them great, if not then they werent the right player for us. Furthermore, we dont need to draft another O or D lineman who will take their entire rookie contract to become good only to get signed elsewhere. Worse yet, they never develop at all. Kiper said last night that DT has THE highest bust rate of all the positions. Id love us to take one, but I hope we make a smart choice and that we get a real player rather than a bust. Its all a crap shoot, but your bullheaded approach makes the risk even higher.

That, my "wise" friend is my point!

DraftBoy
04-22-2006, 12:56 PM
No most of you don't get it. When you are much older you might, but at the early 20's you think you know and you don't its that simple. But like I told you via pm, I don't have time to argue with kids.

No you dont get it. I know I dont know everything and most of the people my age and around us know we dont, its the people like you who were our age once and messed up that like to tell us we think we do. Believe it or not we see y'all f'ups and we dont usually repeat them, I cant speak for my entire generation of course bc there are always one or two messups. I know I dont claim to be an expert and I write my small articles for the benefits of those that want them, if you dont like them dont read them or do and criticize them either way I dont care. I cant count how many times I have stated I am not an expert. Alot of people know more about the draft than I do, like Pat, T, Rick, and countless others. You however I dont not consider to be one of them and until your posting reflects it I dont think you ever will. You show more immaturity than some of our worse posters who were here years before you, with your consistent name calling and the falsehoods you report. I think your football knowledge is excellent and I respect your point, disagree with it however, but your behavior is something that reeks of a 12 year old, if you dont want to argue with "kids" then please refrain from acting like one on the boards and maybe you wont be so burdened in the future.

The last buffalo fan
04-22-2006, 01:18 PM
Its cocky, arrogant, know nothing, a-hole posts like this that waste valuable board space.

Carl Mauck knew a ton about coaching, but he was one dumb sum-B. Based on your ignorrant back patting comments, I think your at the shallow end of the intelligence pool.

Id smoke you any day of the week on the draft, no question about it. But I aint wasting my time with your silly line in the sand drawing and pissing contests. Whos the child again?

I came here with good info and reasonable arguements, you resorts to name calling and claim that I and others are children? sounds like someones bound up and needs a shot of Geritol. Or your walker is missing a leg.

Either way, elders dont deserve sh_t until they earn it. And Id be willing to bet Im not too far off from your age.

Stick to the subject, steer clear of the attacks, and hopelessly try to argue that you know what your talking about.

By the way, coaching kids from the short bus wearing helmets before they take the football field doesnt qualify as being a "stud" football coach.

One more thing, you might want to go to quad-focals because you cant read either. I have stated more than once that I agree that our lines are the important position in need of upgrade. The point you missed was that I think it isnt smart to go hell bent into the draft and take whoever fills those needs rather than actually seeing if they fit what were trying to do and the character of our team. If the Bills think the players do and draft them great, if not then they werent the right player for us. Furthermore, we dont need to draft another O or D lineman who will take their entire rookie contract to become good only to get signed elsewhere. Worse yet, they never develop at all. Kiper said last night that DT has THE highest bust rate of all the positions. Id love us to take one, but I hope we make a smart choice and that we get a real player rather than a bust. Its all a crap shoot, but your bullheaded approach makes the risk even higher.

Wow...............I don't know you guys, draftboy and jp-era, but I think I love you both. Ice, give me a break!!!!!

ICE74129
04-22-2006, 02:38 PM

zzzzzzzzzzz.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

ICE74129
04-22-2006, 02:41 PM
No you dont get it. I know I dont know everything and most of the people my age and around us know we dont, its the people like you who were our age once and messed up that like to tell us we think we do. Believe it or not we see y'all f'ups and we dont usually repeat them, I cant speak for my entire generation of course bc there are always one or two messups. I know I dont claim to be an expert and I write my small articles for the benefits of those that want them, if you dont like them dont read them or do and criticize them either way I dont care. I cant count how many times I have stated I am not an expert. Alot of people know more about the draft than I do, like Pat, T, Rick, and countless others. You however I dont not consider to be one of them and until your posting reflects it I dont think you ever will. You show more immaturity than some of our worse posters who were here years before you, with your consistent name calling and the falsehoods you report. I think your football knowledge is excellent and I respect your point, disagree with it however, but your behavior is something that reeks of a 12 year old, if you dont want to argue with "kids" then please refrain from acting like one on the boards and maybe you wont be so burdened in the future.

Attack the post not the poster, isn't that what you threatened to ban me for? How many more posts are you going to put up directed at me personally? It works both ways, and BTW Mod...your boy JP has taken two shots at me on this thread alone. Whats funny is I'm not really complaining because I am big enough to take it, I just want to make sure the ground rules are even if you get my drift.

The last buffalo fan
04-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Attack the post not the poster, isn't that what you threatened to ban me for? How many more posts are you going to put up directed at me personally? It works both ways, and BTW Mod...your boy JP has taken two shots at me on this thread alone. Whats funny is I'm not really complaining because I am big enough to take it, I just want to make sure the ground rules are even if you get my drift.

:baby: