X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Coaches Extension

Channel 13 in Rochester last night on the 11:00 news reported that Gray and Gilbride were given a 2 year extension, but I can't find it anywhere.
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV
  • BLeonard
    BoB Sabermetrician
    • Jan 2003

Hmm, I'm on their website and don't see anything about it.... Haven't seen anything on the NFL wires either... If it happens, expect Gregg Williams to be getting an extention too...

-Bill

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• Fairway To Green
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

Ditto!

:xplode: Why do this now I hope this is not true!

Comment

• Bulldog
          Top Dog
          • Jan 2003

107.7 WNSA reported that both Grey and Gilbride have both recieved one year extensions. I can see the Gilbride move, but the move to extend Grey's contract has me a bit confused. Maybe they did it so he is not looking over his shoulder the entire season when LeBeau joins the staff.
          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Oh well................it's Ralphs money. If he wants to pay a fired coach thats his business!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

The station is WOKR 13 and I still haven't found it on their website either. It must be something that their sources have heard. Hmmm.

I question this movement. Why the heck would you extend them all 2 more years??!?!? Gray was on the hot seat and many people would love to see him gone, Gilbride is good, but too pass happy. If it was 1 year...it would make sense...to give the team a sense that their coaches are not going anywhere. But, 2 years!?!?!?

Comment

• kgun12
                • Jul 2002

Re: Coaches Extension

Originally posted by kgun12
                Channel 13 in Rochester last night on the 11:00 news reported that Gray and Gilbride were given a 2 year extension, but I can't find it anywhere.

www.twobillsdrive.com and WOKR are both reporting that Gray and Gilbride have both beeb extended 2 years.
                Retired Air Traffic Controller
                USAF VETERAN
                DAV

Comment

Working...
                X