Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U Bills Fans better root hard 4 those Phish 2 keep the Jets out of the Playoffs

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

U Bills Fans better root hard 4 those Phish 2 keep the Jets out of the Playoffs

Bills fans... You all better root for the Phish this week 2 take down the J-E-T-S- Jets, Jets, Jets from making the Playoffs... Because after Miami, we play Oakland... And I think they may tank that game 2 draft #1 or #2

No matter what happens this has been a Great Season for the Jets and us Jet Fans... I gueess you can say, im a Jet fan who loves 2 love the Jets.

I mean... If the Jets make the playoffs, wow... What a season.

-1st year head Coach in E.Mangini, Happens 2 be the youngest coach in the NFL... Damn, im glad we got this man from New England. If you ask me... No1 other than Jet fans thought this team could win more than 3-4 games... If you ask me... Im talking about the Coach of the year right now.

-2 Offensive Rookies starting on the Offensive-Line... The Brickashaw Ferguson, drafted 4th overall, a real Franchise LT... And Mangold as our Starting Center... Playing LIGHTS out this season... Not just for a Rookie, but for a starting Center in the NFL... He should make the Pro Bowl.

- Our 2 running backs... L.Washington, C.Houston... Washington is a Quick, Fast, Tough rookie RB from FSU and C.Houston is becoming a nice Power-Back....

- We are in our 1st year running this 3-4 D... We found a trust Ball-Hawk, Play-Maker in the Secondary in K.Rhodes... I mean if you ask me... The Future here in NY is bright.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: U Bills Fans better root hard 4 those Phish 2 keep the Jets out of the Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by HendersonD06
    if you ask me... The Future here in NY is bright.
    The future in NJ you mean...

You guys definitely surpassed my expectations as well as those of many others.

I do hope you lose this week though.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: U Bills Fans better root hard 4 those Phish 2 keep the Jets out of the Playoffs

Bills fans... You all better root for the Phish this week 2 take down the J-E-T-S- Jets, Jets, Jets from making the Playoffs... Because after Miami, we play Oakland... And I think they may tank that game 2 draft #1 or #2

No matter what happens this has been a Great Season for the Jets and us Jet Fans... I gueess you can say, im a Jet fan who loves 2 love the Jets.

-1st year head Coach in E.Mangini, Happens 2 be the youngest coach in the NFL... Damn, im glad we got this man from New England. If you ask me... No1 other than Jet fans thought this team could win more than 3-4 games... If you ask me... Im talking about the Coach of the year right now.

-2 Offensive Rookies starting on the Offensive-Line... The Brickashaw Ferguson, drafted 4th overall, a real Franchise LT... And Mangold as our Starting Center... Playing LIGHTS out this season... Not just for a Rookie, but for a starting Center in the NFL... He should make the Pro Bowl.

- Our 2 running backs... L.Washington, C.Houston... Washington is a Quick, Fast, Tough rookie RB from FSU and C.Houston is becoming a nice Power-Back....

- We are in our 1st year running this 3-4 D... We found a trust Ball-Hawk, Play-Maker in the Secondary in K.Rhodes... I mean if you ask me... The Future here in NY is bright.

Roways rooking ahread! Mitchy moo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BAM
    We all hope the Jets lose!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Skooby
    We all hope the Jets lose!
    The Dolphins are coming off of a 21-0 loss or something like that 2 the Bills... While the JEts just showed we have alot of heart in this team, and came back strong after a loss 2 the Bills and went into the Dome in Minnisota and walked away with a W...

Christmas night.... Jets-Dolphins... Man, this is like a playoff game... And if Pats beat the Jaguars... THIS IS A PLAYOFF GAME FOR THE JETS... If Pats beat Jax, Jets beat Miami... The Jets are in... We play week 17 in Oakland...

Im not trying to get my hopes up... Playoffs or not... This has been a good season for this Jets team.

But srry Buffalo fans, im just being realistic... No way in hell you all make the playoffs... No way

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The Dolphins are coming off of a 21-0 loss or something like that 2 the Bills... While the JEts just showed we have alot of heart in this team, and came back strong after a loss 2 the Bills and went into the Dome in Minnisota and walked away with a W...

Christmas night.... Jets-Dolphins... Man, this is like a playoff game... And if Pats beat the Jaguars... THIS IS A PLAYOFF GAME FOR THE JETS... If Pats beat Jax, Jets beat Miami... The Jets are in... We play week 17 in Oakland...

Im not trying to get my hopes up... Playoffs or not... This has been a good season for this Jets team.

But srry Buffalo fans, im just being realistic... No way in hell you all make the playoffs... No way

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BAM
    The future in NJ you mean...

You guys definitely surpassed my expectations as well as those of many others.

I second that!

Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment raphael120's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

if the jets and broncos win this week it's all but set in stone that the bills will miss out

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Miami should be in a bad mood for the Jets game. I don't see the Jets winning in Miami.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Yeah, you all sure were impressive a couple weeks ago at home against a sub .500 team. Go get 'em Jets.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Don't worry, Henderson. We are all rooting against you.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

if our scedule was as easy as the jets we would be in the playoffs

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

All I know is that Bills are better than the Jets. We crushed them two weeks ago and we are a much better team. Mangini was out coached by Jauron.

If the Jets make the playoffs, that is a joke. I am glad that Jets fans think Pennington, Leon Washington and Cedric Houston are the answer. That will mean continued years of us owning them.

Rhodes got torched in the 2nd game vs buffalo. All of his season stats were from the first bills game. In my opinion it is all just a false sense of hope for a terrible team.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I have faith ol' noodle arm will come through for the Bills. Just like the thrashing we gave you in your house 2 weeks ago proved you really arent ready for the playoffs yet.

Miami has a top 5 D, and they are playing at home after a tough loss to a division rival.

You beat Minnesota.....big friggin whoop. Its the Vikings, I have a feeling if Tavaris Jackson played hed have made you his ***** all game.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I think the Phins owe you one. Wasn't it just a couple years ago that the Jets knocked them out of the playoffs? Paybacks are a mighty, mighty *****..and she's got tickets on the 50 yard line.
    Last edited by RedEyE; 12-20-2006 at 12:59 PM.

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I"ll just root for the Jets to lose.

I'll NEVER root for the Fins to win in this lifetime.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I ROOT hard for the Jests to LOSE. I dont root EVEr for MIAMI to win. Go back to your hole now thanx

Registered User DarbyTheDinosaur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Mangold is solid...but I seem to recall D'Brickashaw being eaten alive by the Bills a few weeks ago. I'm not saying he isn't a good player but take that smack somewhere else...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jdbillsfan
    All I know is that Bills are better than the Jets. We crushed them two weeks ago and we are a much better team. Mangini was out coached by Jauron.

If the Jets make the playoffs, that is a joke. I am glad that Jets fans think Pennington, Leon Washington and Cedric Houston are the answer. That will mean continued years of us owning them.

Rhodes got torched in the 2nd game vs buffalo. All of his season stats were from the first bills game. In my opinion it is all just a false sense of hope for a terrible team.

The Bills are better than the Jets??? Really? When was the Last time the Bills got a W in the playoffs? Better yet...............When was the last time the Bills even made the Playoffs?

Yea... The Bills beat the Jets 2 weeks ago... But guess what? We came back strong, We played the Vikings in the Dome and came back with a W... And guess what? We play the Dolphins on Christmas night... With a good shot 2 make it 2 the playoffs... (Something Bills fans can not say) You all actually need a Jets Loss for hope, lmao... I love it) If NE beats Jax... And we beat the Fish... We make the playoffs, because we play Oakland week 17...

And I just loved it when you said something like..."That will mean continued years of us(Bills) Owning Them(Jets)... Let me ask you something "Smart-Guy" When was the last time the Bills swept the Jets? And by the way... Like you all know... The JETS SUCK SO MUCH right... Well guess what, if you all would have beat the Jets in the 1st game... You all would be in position 2 make the playoffs... And us Jets would be in the same spot as you Bills... On the OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE looking in,

I just wanna ask you Buffalo Bill fans something...

-When was the last time the Bills got a Playoff W?
    -When was the last time the Bills even made the Playoffs?
    -When was the last time the Bills had a better record at the end of the season than the Jets?
    -When was the last time the Bills swept the Jets(Since you all have "owned" us for years....

Better yet... When was the Last time you all as Buffalo Bill fans got 2 look foward to a game like us as Jets fans are looking foward to this Christmas Night Jets-Phins game... Win or Lose... This season has been a fun season for us Jet Fans... And Our team is only getting stronger.

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Dumb TROLL