Thread: Picks by round

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Picks by round

Since it seems we are not getting Adams, and Ive read that some fans think that we should go OL in the first. What positions do you think the Bills should draft in each round. Best player available aside.
    1. DT
    2. TE
    3. FS
    4. OL
    Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    First round has to be DT now, out side of that its gonna be best player...we cant pin our DT hopes on June 1st, if we do we may end up not getting anyone, or overpaying.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I think we need an RB in the first 4 rounds although the draft is pretty weak there, so its unlikely that anyone that would be good value will be available when we pick in the 3rd or 4th and any earlier would be a waste.

I don't think we really need to draft a mid-round OL. They're not that good for depth in their first year (people like Jennings aside), and we have a few young guys (Pucillo, Houghton, and Hollenbeck) that will do as long-term depth ... I think our OL is more in need of a couple of guys like Price, but at G and C.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Houghton came in a time or two last season (as a tackle) and didn't embarrass himself. Pucillo is thought to have some upside. If someone is available at a given point that like Reed is screaming to get picked, fine, but it's not a critical need.

I think DT in R1 then depending on how the draft falls FS, WR, CB, FB, TE. The round isn't critical.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.