Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HHURRICANE APOLOGY, I THINK.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

HHURRICANE APOLOGY, I THINK.

I've gotten a bunch of e-mails and PM asking me why I'm being so negative and if I'm okay. First off, I'm not trying to be negative for the sake of being negative. I am as frustrated with this team as I have ever been and maybe the Peters debacle for me is the last straw.

I watched this team get their butt's kicked by the Dolphins for a full decade in the 70s, a record by the way. Than I watched the Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullough catastrophies in the 80s. I sat their in that endzone and watched wide right. I watched in horror as we probably blew our best chance to win a Superbowl with the music city miracle.

I've stayed a fan.

But people it's not looking good. The game in Toronto has been just horrible for the team and it's fans. The owner seems intent on getting the team moved after his death to maxmize his kids inheritance. And now when the guy has only a few years left on this earth he seems more concerned about P&L than winning. Sorry, but that's a character flaw for a guy that has been so blessed.

I'm a successful person in life with a great family. The Bills are my release and I enjoy the fans and the area. I just feel like now we are being taken advantage of and I'm not sure I can go on being enthusiastic about a team that doesn't really care. 9 years people. 9 years.

I'll try and keep my posting to a minimum this week in hopes that someone can find me a silver linning because I am not seeing it at all.
    Last edited by HHURRICANE; 04-20-2009 at 09:04 AM.

is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner mikemac2001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: HHURRICANE APOLOGY, I THINK.

Its April....Why ***** now

Enjoy the draft

Surprise cuts

training camp and preseason

Once the season starts and we are sucking thats when you can *****

Crying about it now won't change what the future has for the team

MUCK
    FIAMI

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I gotta admit, this has been one of the hardest offseasons in years for me to get excited, but now that the draft is 5 days away, I can't wait! I know that the Bills have a ton of holes on the team, but this is the time of the year where teams are built and hopefully our team will bring in some talent via trades and draft picks that will help us develop a team for 2010 and beyond. I'm not mad at you, but I do want you to allow me the ability to enjoy this time and all the way until September where that hope starts getting bigger and I get more excited for some Buffalo Bills football again.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If you took a poll of all the Bills fans I think an overwhelming majority of them would say they do not like how this team is run in the last 10 years and do not think it is getting better anytime soon. I do not expect much from the Bills this year at all. I think the ownership and front office is a joke. Jauron is an awful game day coach that decisions has cost this team games.
    However, this is football, which is suppose to be enjoyable. Most posters see how bad things are but do not need to post all the bad stuff with every message. They want to enjoy the Bills and not stress the bad over the good continuously. I will be critical of this team but do not need to dwell on it. Enjoy the moment for what it is because this team very possibly will be gone after RW dies. If it only brings misery then maybe there is no point being a Bills fan.

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mikemac2001
    Its April....Why ***** now

Enjoy the draft

Surprise cuts

training camp and preseason

Once the season starts and we are sucking thats when you can *****

Crying about it now won't change what the future has for the team
    That sums up my thinking, exactly.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I would say that the only thing that gets me worked up is when I see fans trying to justify a bad move like Peters. I'd much rather admit that it sucks and hopefully we can somehow recover from it.

1) Peters wanted to play here. FACT. Neither he or any article has said otherwise.

2) Peters did not want to be traded. FACT. He said he was shocked that he got traded and again no reports to confirm otherwise.

3) He sucks. NOT A FACT. The guy played very hard for this team up until the contract debacle. Our FO played chicken with him and lost. We lost a player, he got his deal, and he came in too late to be a good contirbutor in 2008. He had one bad season.

I'm resigned to Peters being gone but this was a big loss.

Mikey, this is one of my favorite weeks in football. I had one of the best party's ever during the Lynch and Poz draft. It was a blast.

But it's alot harder to be excited with what they've done so far. I hope my minds chnaged in 7 days.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

you apology sucks.

you said you were done with the team.

leave.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Tatonka
    you apology sucks.

you said you were done with the team.

leave.

Whatever. I may stay just to piss you off.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

you may stay because your a liar just like jason peters.

i knew you were full of **** when you started crying about peters being gone was the worst thing in the world and you were done with the bills blah blah blah..

so actually staying just proves that you are full of **** and you are a liar. so stick around, donkey.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HHURRICANE
    I would say that the only thing that gets me worked up is when I see fans trying to justify a bad move like Peters. I'd much rather admit that it sucks and hopefully we can somehow recover from it.

1) Peters wanted to play here. FACT. Neither he or any article has said otherwise.

2) Peters did not want to be traded. FACT. He said he was shocked that he got traded and again no reports to confirm otherwise. JOK

3) He sucks. NOT A FACT. The guy played very hard for this team up until the contract debacle. Our FO played chicken with him and lost. We lost a player, he got his deal, and he came in too late to be a good contirbutor in 2008. He had one bad season.

Mikey, this is one of my favorite weeks in football. I had one of the best party's ever during the Lynch and Poz draft. It was a blast.

But it's alot harder to be excited with what they've done so far. I hope my minds chnaged in 7 days.

WOW! time to lay off the meds!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

i knew you were full of **** when you started crying about peters being gone was the worst thing in the world and you were done with the bills blah blah blah..

so actually staying just proves that you are full of **** and you are a liar. so stick around, donkey.

I said I was done with the Bills not this board. I may still post as fan of the NFL like NE39.

Don't twist stuff. I want to stay here long enough to watch everyone ***** about how bad the Bills o-line is. Believe me it was awesome watching everyone change their mind on Schobel after I got abused for that one last year.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

HH u dont need to go anywhere i like reading ur posts, negative suppostive or whatever

Sometimes the truth hurts alot of people on here who are trying to be optimistic, or brain washed by our clever ticket selling front office.

This offseason can be summed up so far with one signing TO, to sell tickets, they brought in a hi markee FA to soften the blow of our OLine and Dline being drastically the biggest problem on our team, no pass rush and no blocking gets u 3 7-9 seasons.

U add another flashy psoition player in TO to sell in canada and here and alot of people forget about the horrible drafts and horrible job in Free Agency

this has been a rollercoaster of an offseason, and as long as Skeletor and his caoching staff and this talentless Front office is here we will be treated like the ignorant fans they think we are and keep putting out an inferior product to sell tickets and guess what we will buy them and train our kids to buy them cause we all bleed red white and blue, just people with lots of money like to take advantage of that by saying we are in danger of losing our team even though we sell out every game and buy crazy amounts of merchandise

HH be negative if some cant handle it oh well just referance them to no playoffs in 9yrs, and keeping Skeletor employed because when it is all said and done the only thing that matter is Winning the Super Bowl and guess what folks not happening this yr cause our gaol is to try and at least make the playoffs LOL

keep signing other teams backups, drafting bad and not paying premium players hmmm that philosphy has worked so well for us hmmmm....

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I may still post as fan of the NFL like NE39.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

guys...keep it to topic or this thread gets dumped into spam faster than a blink...

promise.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

2) Peters did not want to be traded. FACT. He said he was shocked that he got traded and again no reports to confirm otherwise.

You believe the national news too much. I'm sorry, but Vic Carucci is a tool and don't even get me started on the ESPN morons. None of these idiots know anything about what's going on at One Bills Drive and either do you or I. We don't know what the Bills really offered him. hell, we don't know how big of a demand, he had for them. I still believe that he wanted out unless they paid him $12 million or more. And he signed for less in Philly, because it wasn't Buffalo.

I also believe that it's his own fault for asking for a new contract a few years ago and not having a clause in the contract for when they move him to LT.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I made a sincere apology. Some people hate the truth but ripping me for it just makes you look bad.

I'm laying low this week so not to temper the excitement of what should be any fans most exciting off-season weekend.

I love the NFL and love the Bills. But I can't afford to invest time in anything where the ownership isn't invested in a good outcome. Maybe the next 7 days will change my mind.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenezer
    guys...keep it to topic or this thread gets dumped into spam faster than a blink...

promise.
    And exactly what was the topic?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    You believe the national news too much. I'm sorry, but Vic Carucci is a tool and don't even get me started on the ESPN morons. None of these idiots know anything about what's going on at One Bills Drive and either do you or I. We don't know what the Bills really offered him. hell, we don't know how big of a demand, he had for them. I still believe that he wanted out unless they paid him $12 million or more. And he signed for less in Philly, because it wasn't Buffalo.

I also believe that it's his own fault for asking for a new contract a few years ago and not having a clause in the contract for when they move him to LT.
    Let Russ Brandon come out and address the situation like a man if that's true. Let's hear it. Let's hear the offer he turned down and explain why they thought they couldn't do better.

If you are not resigning your best player than tell me where that money is going to be used more wisely.

Mikey, we shouldn't have to get our info from the news. The FO should be transparant enough to tell us what they are doing and why this team will be better.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Maybe the next 7 days will change my mind.