Thread: Landen Cohen and others that the Bills should look at!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Landen Cohen and others that the Bills should look at!!

Detroit cut Landen Cohen. He was the guy that was terrorizing our line on Thursday Night. He was thought of as a for sure to make the Lions. This guy could help our D at some point.

Others to consider:

1) Spencer Havner (TE) Green Bay. Solid.

2) Josh Reed (WR) Not sure why you don't bring this guy back?! Was he decent on special teams?

3) Derek Hagan (WR) Giants. Gives us depth at WR and is a solid special teams player.

The market is not full of talent I can tell you that. Chris Simms and Javon Walker were guys that peaked my interest only from some vet experience.

The Bills believe that Nelson can play #2 and I believe them. Maybe Tebow should thank Nelson as well. With that said a TJ type player is not coming to Buffalo.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Landen Cohen and others that the Bills should look at!!

Quote Originally Posted by HHURRICANE
    Detroit cut Landen Cohen. He was the guy that was terrorizing our line on Thursday Night. He was thought of as a for sure to make the Lions. This guy could help our D at some point.

Others to consider:

1) Spencer Havner (TE) Green Bay. Solid.

2) Josh Reed (WR) Not sure why you don't bring this guy back?! Was he decent on special teams?

3) Derek Hagan (WR) Giants. Gives us depth at WR and is a solid special teams player.

The market is not full of talent I can tell you that. Chris Simms and Javon Walker were guys that peaked my interest only from some vet experience.

The Bills believe that Nelson can play #2 and I believe them. Maybe Tebow should thank Nelson as well. With that said a TJ type player is not coming to Buffalo.
    Cohen sure was dominant Thursday against the Bills.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Landen Cohen and others that the Bills should look at!!

"Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings