Thread: What's your best/worst ffl draft pick ever?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What's your best/worst ffl draft pick ever?

I've been playing fantasy football since 1990, so I've been in alot of drafts over the years- anyone else want to admit their mistakes and gloat over their victories?

My best pick: in a keeper league I participated in, I selected Terrell Davis before he started his rookie season, in a late round. For the next 4 seasons, everyone in my league cried about the pick and tried to trade for him as he kept my team at or near the top of playoff contention.

Another favorite: Ladainian Tomlinson last year in the 7th round of a non-keeper league.

Worst pick: In my first ever draft in 1990- a little context: Jim Everett was on the cover of Fantasy Football Index. I selected Boomer Esiason and followed that pick with Herschel Walker.

Needless to say, that was a bad year! I never picked a QB in round 1 again after that, until this year, when I picked Kurt Warner at #3 overall after Faulk and S. Alexander went.

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    best pick-last year,i got troy brown in the 14th round.

worst pick-j.anderson-i picked him 6th overall about 3 years ago.28 carries later,he was done for the season with a knee injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Come on cowards! Admit your mistakes! Gloat about your steals!

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Best Pick: Last year i picked up David Boston in the 8th round. that was very cool. Too bad those days are over.

Worst pick: Edge at #2 overall last year...ouch.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

clumping platelets
    I can't say I've done poorly with high picks in the context that the player underperformed. Last year, I had my top 4 picks get injured and I do not consider that the same.