Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Carrington could have big year

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,891 Times in 4,183 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Why Carrington could have big year

Quote Originally Posted by NOT THE DUDE... View Post
    out of wood/byrd/Carrington , Carrington is the one guy I want to keep the most. he can potentially be very dominant as an inside pass rusher and is entering his prime.
    so when you were in the uterus, did your mother smoke crack, drink copious amounts of alcohol, or both?
    Last edited by Generalissimus Gibby; 06-09-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER NOT THE DUDE...'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
    so when you were in the uterus, did your mother smoke crack, drink copious amounts of alcohol, or both?
    she was a crack hoe for a Detroit guy named tyrone, so who knows........ pass rushers are always more valuable than dbs/centers. especially a safety. I think Carrington will be a " superstar" this year, which would justify my opinion. you on the other hand obviously demonstrated your lack of basic football knowledge. good job, once again...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Don't know if he's on the decline since he's had foot problems (bone spurs)
    Agreed. He's still under 30 and the bone spur issue was something he's had, and played through, since his college days, until they (one in each heel) became unbearable. There's no particular reason to think that he's suddenly become injury prone and old.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,891 Times in 4,183 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TigerJ View Post
    Agreed. He's still under 30 and the bone spur issue was something he's had, and played through, since his college days, until they (one in each heel) became unbearable. There's no particular reason to think that he's suddenly become injury prone and old.
    Coaching, its all about the coaching and motivation. Good coaches get players to play through the pain. Piss ass poor coaching causes players excuse to do as little as possible and not risk injury. Seriously, if you thought you had a shot at a championship you'd bust your ass off regardless of how banged up you were. On the other hand, if you're looking to ride out the string so you can stay healthy until you can get to a better situation you are not going to risk it all or play at a high level. I think Pettine just might light the fire under this squad again.

Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER NOT THE DUDE...'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
    Coaching, its all about the coaching and motivation. Good coaches get players to play through the pain. Piss ass poor coaching causes players excuse to do as little as possible and not risk injury. Seriously, if you thought you had a shot at a championship you'd bust your ass off regardless of how banged up you were. On the other hand, if you're looking to ride out the string so you can stay healthy until you can get to a better situation you are not going to risk it all or play at a high level. I think Pettine just might light the fire under this squad again.
    no, its called having a real qb.... until then, same old same old