• Show
Clear All
  • kishoph
    • Jun 2003

Re: Pegula has submitted a bid

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
    Only 3 bidders, Pegula over $1 B first bid. Trump, BJ & Pegs:

http://blogs.canoe.ca/krykslants/nfl...bids-received/

It all depends on if this "source" is correct, early reports yesterday said there could be up to 10 bidders, it doesn't seem likely that so many would drop out, unless they're conceding to Pegula (I wish).

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

The whole situation is sad and heart-wrenching. I think Trump is full of **** he will outbid everyone and get a huge payday...but of course that is a guess.

Comment

• Jry44
        • Apr 2013

Here's a better link.....

A Pennsylvania fracking mogul bid more than $1 billion for the Buffalo Bills on Tuesday — making it likely the team will attract a record sales price for an NFL team, The Post has learned. Terrence…

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

pegula also leased out 20000 sqft in the seneca tower. seems like he's moving forward pretty aggressively. they said that they are outgrowing the FNC, but 20k additional square footage sounds like it is covering other activity as well.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
            My IQ Test results came back negative
            • Oct 2002

Is there a deadline on when they're going to decide by? Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the process.

Comment

• Jry44
              • Apr 2013

Woah. RT @NewsRadio930 @BfloBizJimFink says he's been told the Pegula bid for the #BuffaloBills is $1.3 billion.

From Sal Capaccio's Twitter page. Pegula isn't playing.

Local guy with that much loot that's investing in your community, I think he will be our next owner. Bidding $1.3 on the initial big can't be even close to as high as he's willing to go!

Comment

• Jry44
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
                Is there a deadline on when they're going to decide by? Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the process.
                The Wilsons want to have a prospective owner for the rest of the league owners to vote on at the 10/7 owners meeting.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                  My IQ Test results came back negative
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Jry44 View Post
                  The Wilsons want to have a prospective owner for the rest of the league owners to vote on at the 10/7 owners meeting.
                  Thank you!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Any word on the bid amounts?

Comment

• Jry44
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR View Post
                      Any word on the bid amounts?
                      See above. Some are leaking out. Terry Pegula isn't playing. ....

Comment

• Fletch
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
                        As usual, not a lot of definitive info despite the sage know-it-alls here.

From the link to that first piece:

So what does the trust do now? Advance all three bidders to the finalist round? Cut down to just two? Or quietly extend the deadline for first bids?

The trust can alter dates, deadlines and procedures in the sale process at any time, however it sees fit.

The trust has set aside next week and the week after to meet individually with finalist bidders. After that, finalists were scheduled to be asked to submit binding, final bids.
                        If doesn't even sound like the trust knows.
                        http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                        (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                        Originally Posted by pmoon6
                        The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                        ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Fletch
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by Jry44 View Post
                          See above. Some are leaking out. Terry Pegula isn't playing. ....
                          What do you mean it's not playing?
                          http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                          (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                          Originally Posted by pmoon6
                          The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                          ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
                            What do you mean it's not playing?
                            He isn't playing around.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                                Zero for Zero!
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
                                As usual, not a lot of definitive info despite the sage know-it-alls here.

Ummmmmmmmm..........

Oh forget it
                                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                                X