• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Jerry Jones looks like he's having a good time

Doing some odd bathroom stuff with young girls:

Racy photographs allegedly of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, in sexually suggestive poses with young women, hit cyberspace Tuesday in an apparent extortion plot. One image of the outspoken footb…

Maybe this will bring him down off the high horse & he can start focusing on his own life instead of the Buffalo Bills.
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: Jerry Jones looks like he's having a good time

Jerry Jones & Robert Kraft, the two biggest pervs in the NFL.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

The blonde's pants are also down in the one picture, which makes you wonder what happens next. We should Jerry's wife how she feels, maybe this will keep him busy & remove him as the overbearing league bully.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by better days View Post
        Jerry Jones & Robert Kraft, the two biggest pervs in the NFL.
        If Kraft did it, it's all fine because his wife passed away a while back & he's alone. Jerry's 51 years married, so this isn't morally right.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
          If Kraft did it, it's all fine because his wife passed away a while back & he's alone. Jerry's 51 years married, so this isn't morally right.
          True Kraft's wife died, but Kraft hooked up with that young girl before grass had a chance to grow over his wife's grave.

No question, he is a perv & no telling what he did while his wife was alive.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

True Kraft's wife died, but Kraft hooked up with that young girl before grass had a chance to grow over his wife's grave.

Speculation is not worth a 1,000 words like a picture. If his wife is dead, there doesn't need to be grass anywhere but on the field he's playing ball.

Comment

• Fletch
              • May 2007

Kraft was a perv weeks after his wife's death IIRC, months anyway. Sure doesn't seem as if her death had bothered him very much. Not only was he busted at being a perv IIRC, but he seemed to be partying while doing it, hardly getting busted while simply "being lonely."

Should be interesting to see how the NFL handles this. I mean that's a pretty big stain on the image that the NFL is trying to portray here. This is worse than Irsay Jr. if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

That's exactly right. He definitely didn't seem to be too distraught that she was gone.
              http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
              (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
              Originally Posted by pmoon6
              The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
              ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Speculation is not worth a 1,000 words like a picture. If his wife is dead, there doesn't need to be grass anywhere but on the field he's playing ball.
                Well, if you want to see a funny video, just search for Kraft rehearsing with girl on youtube.

Any OLD man like Kraft being involved with a girl young enough to be his granddaughter is a perv, single or not.

Comment

• Jaydog57
                  Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
                  • Oct 2002

As long as Jerry Jones insists on being the GM, and as close to being a Head Coach that he can be, the Dallas Cowboys will never win another playoff game. I bet Jimmy Johnson has a good laugh every year about it.
                  "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                    • Sep 2012

Hilarious. The guy that gives Dareus a pass for wrecking his car while racing on a public street wants to slam a guy for some consensual slap-and-tickle.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Fletch
                      • May 2007

Well, if you want to see a funny video, just search for Kraft rehearsing with girl on youtube.

Any OLD man like Kraft being involved with a girl young enough to be his granddaughter is a perv, single or not.
                      Yeah, I've seen it, shortly after it happened, which IIRC was only a couple of weeks after her death, wasn't it? Or am I off?

Nauseating.

Post #46

The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                      ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Dujek
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Jan 2008

I thought that was the standard Cowgirls audition?

Comment

• WagonCircler
                          Escaped Convict
                          • Jul 2002

Jerry Jones. The man vouching for Bon Jovi.

I think the NFL Owners club could use more people like the Pegulas.

Comment

• Fletch
                            • May 2007

Originally posted by Dujek View Post
                            I thought that was the standard Cowgirls audition?
                            LOL

Jerry Jones wants to be Hugh Hefner.

Maybe if they stretched his face like a tambourine skin again ...

Post #46

------

Comment

• Fletch
                              • May 2007

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                              I think the NFL Owners club could use more people like the Pegulas.
                              He sounds like a good owner for the league, but will he be a good owner for the fans. If he continues Wilson's ways, he won't be, that's all there is to it.

As a reminder, it was Wilson who fired Polian directly. Enough said. The rest of Wilson's legacy isn't worth paper it's printed on.

Post #46

------

Comment

Working...
                              X