Thread: I HATE 'EM

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I HATE 'EM

I hate the Pats.

I hate everything about them. I hate their fans and their obnoxious Boston accents. I hate their creepy owner who had that infamous video surface on YouTube with that 20-something before his dead wife was even cold. I hate their sense of entitlement. I hate how Brady always gets the flags when he gets breathed on. I hate them for cheating us. I hate them for looking down on us. I hate that organization as much as one can hate anything. I ALSO hate that their fans have been so spoiled by the Pats but they care more about the Sox. I hate everything Boston. I hate everything Patriot. I freaking hate these guys and I can't stomach another Patriot victory. And I think we can win today. I think if we bring the pain to Brady we can win. Go Bills.

2. Post thanked by:

BillsFanInNM (10-12-2014),coastal (10-12-2014),CoolBreeze (10-12-2014),El Guapo (10-12-2014),Generalissimus Gibby (10-12-2014),LVGrown (10-12-2014),M (10-12-2014),ublinkwescore (10-12-2014)

Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,285 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I HATE 'EM

Here, here. Stout fellow!
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Doc View Post
    I hate the Pats.

I hate everything about them. I hate their fans and their obnoxious Boston accents. I hate their creepy owner who had that infamous video surface on YouTube with that 20-something before his dead wife was even cold. I hate their sense of entitlement. I hate how Brady always gets the flags when he gets breathed on. I hate them for cheating us. I hate them for looking down on us. I hate that organization as much as one can hate anything. I ALSO hate that their fans have been so spoiled by the Pats but they care more about the Sox. I hate everything Boston. I hate everything Patriot. I freaking hate these guys and I can't stomach another Patriot victory. And I think we can win today. I think if we bring the pain to Brady we can win. Go Bills.
    This fans care more about the sox than the pats is getting old. the people 60 or over care about the sox. Ill give you an example Pats exhibition game will pull a 14-15 in this area. while the sox pull a 3 on avg. Sox in the playoffs up against a regular season pats game. Sox will barely pull a 6 while the pats pull a 27 to 30 rating

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Tell us how you really feel.
    A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,891 Times in 4,183 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Good to know that I'm not the only one whose inner Smeagol is unleashed by the Patriots.

Wicked. Tricksy, Cheats. We ought to wring his filthy little neck. Kill him! Kill him! Kill them! And then we take the precious... and we be the master!

Cheats ! Cheats Cheats! Patriots We hates them, we hates them, we hates them forever!"

7. Post thanked by:

BillsFanInNM (10-12-2014),DynaPaul (10-12-2014),YardRat (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,676 Times in 17,518 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

"Why Tommy Brady, you look like somebody just walked over your grave."
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Screw New England... Most hated team in my book by far. I lived in New Hamphire before the Brady era. The year Bledsoe went 0-4 before his injury. All of New England wanted Belicheck's head. Listening to the radio there was awful. The things they would say about their own team made me question them as Pat fans. In comes Tom Brady, The sports radio shows did nothing but complain about not having a "real" backup QB on the roster as well. Lol

Either way he leads that 0-4 team on a cinderella super bowl run. Make no mistake about it that 0-4 team was not that good. Which leads me to believe that's when the cheating began. I hate them. And I can't wait for Brady to be gone, and I hope it's very soon

10. Post thanked by:

DynaPaul (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    Screw New England... Most hated team in my book by far. I lived in New Hamphire before the Brady era. The year Bledsoe went 0-4 before his injury. All of New England wanted Belicheck's head. Listening to the radio there was awful. The things they would say about their own team made me question them as Pat fans. In comes Tom Brady, The sports radio shows did nothing but complain about not having a "real" backup QB on the roster as well. Lol

Either way he leads that 0-4 team on a cinderella super bowl run. Make no mistake about it that 0-4 team was not that good. Which leads me to believe that's when the cheating began. I hate them. And I can't wait for Brady to be gone, and I hope it's very soon
    They didnt go 0-4 they went 0-2 with losses to cinci and the jets, and if you truly remembered most wanted Brady to start the year over Bledsoe

Thanks
    Thanked 30,676 Times in 17,518 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

"I'll be your huckleberry."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 925 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Take Brady out in the first series!

- - - Updated - - -

Take Brady out in the first series!

Democrats are people too imbondz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,008 Times in 2,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

my despise of Brady has changed to total respect. don't have any bad feelings towards him but that doesn't mean I wouldn't cheer if he sustained a torn ACL today. i'm only human.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

15. Post thanked by:

DynaPaul (10-12-2014),upstart (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chris66 View Post
    They didnt go 0-4 they went 0-2 with losses to cinci and the jets, and if you truly remembered most wanted Brady to start the year over Bledsoe
    Yeah it was 0-2 my bad. However, I never heard anyone anywhere say they wanted Brady to start over Bledsoe. That's total crap

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

F::k u patriot fk u patriot. ******* cake hole . I spit patriot all fans and I spit Tom B face . spilt spit spit spit and patriot fans

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I hate them now more than I did 4 hours ago.

19. Post thanked by:

DynaPaul (10-12-2014)

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,541 Times in 4,908 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Very wide right View Post
    ​I love them....Americas team
    Uh, NO.

Now you've POed Dallas Cowboys fans.
    John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
    David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94