Count on a loss against the Jets, and a 7-9 season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Count on a loss against the Jets, and a 7-9 season.

Take the coaches, talent etc. out of this for a moment and just focus on our remaining schedule.

Oct 26 BUF @ NYJ LOSS
    Bye
    Nov 09 KC @ BUF LOSS
    Nov 13 BUF @ MIA LOSS
    Nov 23 NYJ @ BUF WIN
    Nov 30 CLE @ BUF WIN
    Dec 07 BUF @ DEN LOSS
    Dec 14 GB @ BUF LOSS
    Dec 21 BUF @ OAK WIN
    Dec 28 BUF @ NE LOSS

The Jets have enough pride not to go 1-7. I'm sure they view this as a winnable game and certainly have ample time to prepare.

Being realistic I don't see a best case scenario better than 9-7, which would be a big accomplishement at this point.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Count on a loss against the Jets, and a 7-9 season.

No way do we go into Denver and win, but other than that we could win, or lose, every game on the schedule.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• bdutton
      • Jul 2013

Comment

• Fletch
        • May 2007

Originally posted by casdhf View Post
        No way do we go into Denver and win, but other than that we could win, or lose, every game on the schedule.
        He's got Denver as a loss.

I see us losing to Cleveland.
        http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
        (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
        Originally Posted by pmoon6
        The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
        ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bdutton View Post
          I'm calm...just realistic.

We needed to dominate the Vikings yesterday. When your head coach is acknowleding your short comings it's not a good sign for the rest of us.

This team should be 9-7 or 10-6. If Orton had started (no blame anywhere) and we had a decent OC (not even great, just decent) I think 9-7 or 10-6 is very reasonable for this team.

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

I think we lose to the Raiders and beat the Pack.

Hell, nobody gave us a snowballs chance against Baltimore last year.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

I still think we sweep the fins.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
                • Aug 2013

I don't see how you can be so confident. It's not like Jets fans are sitting on the other side saying the same thing about us. I bet they are chalking us up as a loss because they are even more pissed and depressed about their team. I bet we'll be vegas favorites as well.

They are both pretty weak teams dude, it could go either way.

Here you go, baby.

johnson-and-johnson-baby-shampoo-chemicals.jpg

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  Sab and TD are insignificant
                  • Sep 2002

if we can beat the jets, we should sniff playoffs. I think we will sweep the fins, and if we beat the jets sunday, them too. 4-2 in our division will be big for us, we also have the raiders, and cleveland. I don't think the Browns will beat us again.
                  www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                    Sab and TD are insignificant
                    • Sep 2002

I have a feeling we will sweep the NFC north this year.

I also think Bryce Brown is going to make CJ a former bill by season's end.
                    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
                      I'm calm...just realistic.

We needed to dominate the Vikings yesterday. When your head coach is acknowleding your short comings it's not a good sign for the rest of us.

This team should be 9-7 or 10-6. If Orton had started (no blame anywhere) and we had a decent OC (not even great, just decent) I think 9-7 or 10-6 is very reasonable for this team.

I don't think it is quite that easy.

The Seahawks should have dominated the Rams yesterday. The Patriots should have dominated Miami earlier this year. The Browns should have stomped Jacksonville yesterday.

The league is pretty damn close. Really, the only sure thing game I see on the rest of the schedule is Denver. (and the Raiders are probably close to one as well)

Other than that? All games can reasonably go either way
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

I can't look ahead with this team. I give us a 40% chance against the Jets.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
                          He's got Denver as a loss.

I see us losing to Cleveland.
                          The team that just lost to Jacksonville right?

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                            I still think we sweep the fins.
                            thursday night road teams typically fair poorly.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                              I don't think it is quite that easy.

The Seahawks should have dominated the Rams yesterday. The Patriots should have dominated Miami earlier this year. The Browns should have stomped Jacksonville yesterday.

The league is pretty damn close. Really, the only sure thing game I see on the rest of the schedule is Denver. (and the Raiders are probably close to one as well)

Other than that? All games can reasonably go either way
                              I don't think there's any way we beat the Pats at home either. I'll agree about all the other games.
                              "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡