Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rumor: The San Diego Chargers Gave Doug Whaley A Phone Call About Trading For Rivers

Thanks
    Thanked 11,799 Times in 7,839 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Rumor: The San Diego Chargers Gave Doug Whaley A Phone Call About Trading For Riv

Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Call a psychiatrist now.
    Really? Why?

You can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag, can you?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Rumor: The San Diego Chargers Gave Doug Whaley A Phone Call About Trading For Riv

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    I would waterboard the **** out of you. The world would be a better place.

I wish I still lived in Atlanta. I'd take care of that in a heartbeat.
    So, you are threatening violence just because I have an opinion you don't agree with? And you obviously support torture, which is the lowest of lowest points of morality there is.

If you were in "the church pew" with Philip Rivers, maybe you should spend a little more time listening to what they are saying on that alter. You project the 180 degree opposite of what Jesus Christ taught us. You don't deserve to call yourself a Catholic since you do not follow what Christ taught.

The last person in the world who is qualified to preach about a city being "Sodom and Gomorra" is you. Try reading the Bible instead of faking that you go to church and actually believe in what being a Catholic is all about.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    So, you are threatening violence just because I have an opinion you don't agree with? And you obviously support torture, which is the lowest of lowest points of morality there is.

If you were in "the church pew" with Philip Rivers, maybe you should spend a little more time listening to what they are saying on that alter. You project the 180 degree opposite of what Jesus Christ taught us. You don't deserve to call yourself a Catholic since you do not follow what Christ taught.

The last person in the world who is qualified to preach about a city being "Sodom and Gomorra" is you. Try reading the Bible instead of faking that you go to church and actually believe in what being a Catholic is all about.
    If you had actually read the bible, you would know that calling yourself catholic really has little to do with what the Bible teaches as well.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

So, you are threatening violence just because I have an opinion you don't agree with?
    No. It's because I would be improving the gene pool.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Really? Why?

You can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag, can you?
    I don't want to argue. I just wanted to let you know that you're a douchey nut job. Get help.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,698 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

[QUOTE=IlluminatusUIUC;4088735]
    Quote Originally Posted by better days View Post
    Yes, LA has a large population.

It is a population composed of haves & have nots.

The haves can fill an NBA arena. And it is a passionate Laker fan base.

As is the fan base for the NCAA football teams in LA a passionate fan base.

Are cities like New York and Chicago not full of transplants? Or, for that matter places like Dallas, Denver, and Phoenix?
    Google some pictures of when the 49ers played in Dallas a year ago.

But we didn't. The fan support for this team started to waver in recent years. Pegula righted a flagging ship. To some extent this is an issue faced by the whole NFL though.

Many cities are having problems. Green Bay needed an artificial sellout to avoid a blackout in the playoffs.
    Repost this in a coherent manor if you want a reply.

This is just a terrible disjointed mess of a post.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BidsJr View Post
    If you had actually read the bible, you would know that calling yourself catholic really has little to do with what the Bible teaches as well.
    Well that's not actually true. I am Catholic and they teach the readings of the Bible every week. Come sit with me next weekend and I will show you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I don't want to argue. I just wanted to let you know that you're a douchey nut job. Get help.
    Why do I need "help"??? Just because I have an pinion you don't agree with?? That's as immature as it is silly.

The football side of this site is amazing. Never seen a bigger bunch of rude crybabies. You do't agree with someone and instead of giving the reasons you don't agree you insult and put forth the ridiculous, subject avoiding urging to "get therapy" and "get help". Well, I think it's YOU that needs "help", as in how to act like an adult who can give reasons why they disagree.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I was not the one who put forth the argument that Rivers would want to come to Buffalo because there are Catholics here and that other parts of the country are just not morally superior enough to have Catholics grace their presence. I was not the one who claims to be "in the church pew" with Rivers and suggesting that moral superiority is white them.

Wagon's rush to threaten violence, at his hand, is evidence enough that he and morality have little in common.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    No. It's because I would be improving the gene pool.
    Oh, so now you are threatening to kill me??? Great. You do realize that that is a mortal sin. Wish into the confessional, if you dare.

I need help???

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Why do I need "help"??? Just because I have an pinion you don't agree with?? That's as immature as it is silly.

The football side of this site is amazing. Never seen a bigger bunch of rude crybabies. You do't agree with someone and instead of giving the reasons you don't agree you insult and put forth the ridiculous, subject avoiding urging to "get therapy" and "get help". Well, I think it's YOU that needs "help", as in how to act like an adult who can give reasons why they disagree.
    1-800-Get-Help

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

1-800-Get-Help
    Again....why???? Why can't you give a coherent reason?? I did not threaten to kill someone. Why can't you make any kind of sense????

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Oh, so now you are threatening to kill me??? Great. You do realize that that is a mortal sin. Wish into the confessional, if you dare.

I need help???
    Two things, Idiot:

1. Taking everything you see or hear literally is a sign of a well below average intellect.

2. There are plenty of examples of righteous violence in the Bible, Jagoff.

And one bonus thing:

The prevailing reason Rivers seeks to be traded is that he hates LA. He hates it for personal reasons. Buffalo is the inverse of LA, for reasons you're too thick to comprehend.

You might want to think about offing yourself. It must be tiring to be a miserable sack of **** 24/7. It would be a win/win for you and the human race.
    Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-28-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The biggest fights on every board seem to happen in the days leading up to the draft.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    Well that's not actually true. I am Catholic and they teach the readings of the Bible every week. Come sit with me next weekend and I will show you.
    Actually it is. I was born and raised Catholic and yes they do pick some of the scripture to teach.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The biggest fights on every board seem to happen in the days leading up to the draft.
    This isn't the normal draft fight, though. This is just beating down a troll.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Actually it is. I was born and raised Catholic and yes they do pick some of the scripture to teach.
    Their interpretation of certain parts of the Bible is different than some other Christian denominations certainly.

17. Post thanked by:

BidsJr (04-28-2015)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Their interpretation of certain parts of the Bible is different than some other Christian denominations certainly.
    This is certainly true. I would ask this question though and it is the one that I had to come to terms with myself. Where in scripture does it authorize a continuing and changing revelation from God? Because the Papel lineage has ensured that scripture is fluid and not absolute.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,215 Times in 3,684 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Getting back to reality, I'd like Rivers.

Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,165 Times in 3,360 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by better days View Post

Repost this in a coherent manor if you want a reply.

This is just a terrible disjointed mess of a post.
    If you have a question about what I said, ask it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,698 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
    If you have a question about what I said, ask it.
    I can't ask a question about something I did not bother to fully read.

As I said that post is a disjointed mess, not worth the time or effort to read.