Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bledsoe Article.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Arrow Bledsoe Article.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_articl...?storyid=25976

Should be interesting the next couple weeks.

I for one, don't think Drew would accept a back up role.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I don't think he would either
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Thanks
    Thanked 30,676 Times in 17,518 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I think it all depends on re-structuring. Either get cut outright, or come back at less pay and beat Losman out for the job.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    When asked if he thought Bledsoe would accept a back-up role, Donahoe said he wouldn't speak for Bledsoe. He went on to say that wouldn't be a likely scenario - that the most likely would be Bledsoe returning as a starter, or an open competition with Losman.
    So the way I read this is either Drew is named the starter or he means to cut Drew if JP beats him in camp. Otherwise, he would be in a back-up role, which TD says isn't a likely scenario.

Since I highly doubt he will be named the starter, this has me thinking Drew will not be back next year (assuming JP can beat him in camp). Wishful thinking maybe, but it lines up with this latest comment.

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I like how this sounds...like the end of Bledsoe. I'll believe it when I see it though.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

All-Pro Zoner BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    and You can see the rest of the interview on Sports xtra Sunday at 11:30 on WGRZ Ch 2

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    My first post ever. I am a first year Bill fan. I wrestled in the Big 10 and am a huge Lee Evans fan. I watched every Bill game this year and do not understand this Bledsoe bashing. The guy is a pure (tough) pocket passer with no speed. Once the offensive line started jelling the guy managed the game great and with that offensive system of pounding the ball with #21 and occasional going deep, Bledsoe is perfect. I thought I would do some research to see what the uproar was and found out the guy has had a different system and Offensive coach 5 times in the last 7 years. I want to see the Bills and Lee Evans get a Super Bowl Ring and I think you got to give Bledsoe a shot. If he looks bad then you replace him.

Touch the helmet for luck helmetguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by olivia
    My first post ever. I am a first year Bill fan. I wrestled in the Big 10 and am a huge Lee Evans fan. I watched every Bill game this year and do not understand this Bledsoe bashing. The guy is a pure (tough) pocket passer with no speed. Once the offensive line started jelling the guy managed the game great and with that offensive system of pounding the ball with #21 and occasional going deep, Bledsoe is perfect. I thought I would do some research to see what the uproar was and found out the guy has had a different system and Offensive coach 5 times in the last 7 years. I want to see the Bills and Lee Evans get a Super Bowl Ring and I think you got to give Bledsoe a shot. If he looks bad then you replace him.
    Welcome to the 'Zone! Just a few words of caution: Objectivity, for the most part, is the forbidden fruit around here. Your first post makes 'way too much sense. Keep up the good work!
    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I am a first year football fan. I do not understand this Bledsoe bashing.
    that explains it!
    welcome to the zone!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

We wanna see Lee Evans get a ring too. Thats why we want Drew outta here

Touch the helmet for luck helmetguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by FTG
    We wanna see Lee Evans get a ring too. Thats why we want Drew outta here
    See what I mean, olivia? Some just have nothing substantive to add.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by helmetguy
    It's called a differance of opinion. A lot of us think we have a better chance at that ring with someone else. We think we are right, you think you are. I think TD is starting to see our side. Are you gonna rip him if he does release Bledsoe?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by helmetguy
    Not for nothing but..there's a big difference of opinion between a first year fan and a long time fan. Not saying one loves the Bills more than the other, just saying there's a big difference.

Now stfu or I'll never kiss your helmet again!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Bledsoe is not Perfect, Peyton manning, Donavan mcnabb, these guys are perfect. Bledsoe is old his time is come and gone. Evans is young, J.P is young maybe in another 2-3 years there time will come we have a solid Defense and our coach is great. Bledsoe is the weakest link, Goodbye

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWingHead
    Peyton manning, Donavan mcnabb, these guys are perfect.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by mybills
    Not for nothing but..there's a big difference of opinion between a first year fan and a long time fan. Not saying one loves the Bills more than the other, just saying there's a big difference.
    It has nothing to do with how long you're a fan. Besides, helmetguy's been a Bills fan since the days of the old Rockpile

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Philster
    You don't think if we had one of them on our team we could not be in this game today

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I think TD and MM are solid football guy's who will make what they think is the right decision. As a BILLS fan you and I should support the decision. My opinion is a football opinion not a JP or Drew Lover/Hater opinion.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWingHead
    You don't think if we had one of them on our team we could not be in this game today
    Manning's team got knocked out last week...how's he perfect? McNabb's team got knocked out of the NFC title game 3 years in a row...not perfect either. Besides, how can we know they'd do as well in Buffalo as they do in their own systems and personnel groupings? It's hardly just the QB who was responsible for us missing the playoffs

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I think TD and MM are solid football guy's who will make what they think is the right decision. As a BILLS fan you and I should support the decision. My opinion is a football opinion not a JP or Drew Lover/Hater opinion.

Thats where I disagree. I don't think we as fans should just support every decision they make if we disagree with it. I don't expect people who support bringing back Bledsoe to just say TD was right if he releases him.