Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls Bill Brasky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

John Clayton and Stuart Scott

Who's uglier?

Discuss.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    stuart scott is uglier, he has a lazy eye that is a different collor than his other eye. He is really hard to look at, and is extremely annoying with all his gangsta talk. Its a little rediculas. John Clayton is just a nerd, nerds are pretty common, he is prolly related to Ken Jennings from Jeopardy. But Scott is a lazy-eyed gangsta wanna be, you don't see those everyday. I think i hate him

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by hudella
    stuart scott is uglier, he has a lazy eye that is a different collor than his other eye. He is really hard to look at, and is extremely annoying with all his gangsta talk. Its a little rediculas. John Clayton is just a nerd, nerds are pretty common, he is prolly related to Ken Jennings from Jeopardy. But Scott is a lazy-eyed gangsta wanna be, you don't see those everyday. I think i hate him
    I thint that it is rediculas thad he has a diferent collor I!

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Scott can have his eye fixed, and he'd look normal.

Nothing can help Clayton look any better.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Clayton by far! Besides, whats up with our cap number from Clayton? Stu ain't no playa hater!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Then thread title suggested they are an item. Who's driving ?

Registered User TheGhostofJimKelly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Ok Back the F off of scott! For those that just talk **** without getting educated he had a horrific accicdent. IT HAS Been fixed! About 2 years ago or so he was doing a special at the Jets camp. They had him running routes etc. I think it was a juggs machine he was finally working with. They ramped the thing up and fired one off. Now I am not sure but I think they said he wasn't ready/ looking or something and it cracked him right in the eye!

The head trainer came over, looked at him and started screaming to get the cart and get him to the hospital. it fugged him up BAD.

Now that said, the som***** has come back, worked his ass off unlike some pussy football players that would instead sue the league etc.

So why not cut the man a break?

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Clayton looks like an unhealthy chicken.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE74129
    Ok Back the F off of scott! For those that just talk **** without getting educated he had a horrific accicdent. IT HAS Been fixed! About 2 years ago or so he was doing a special at the Jets camp. They had him running routes etc. I think it was a juggs machine he was finally working with. They ramped the thing up and fired one off. Now I am not sure but I think they said he wasn't ready/ looking or something and it cracked him right in the eye!

The head trainer came over, looked at him and started screaming to get the cart and get him to the hospital. it fugged him up BAD.

Now that said, the som***** has come back, worked his ass off unlike some pussy football players that would instead sue the league etc.

His eye is still ****ed up.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I feel bad for him as far as the accident is concerned. However, he had the eye problem before the accident, so that has nothing to do with it. The local sports radio guys out here were making comments at the time like "maybe this accident will fix his eye" etc. Now, these guys are hating idiots, but still. Anyway, the whole Boo-ya thing, and poor attempts at rapping, etc. is pretty pathetic. He's my least favorite ESPN guy, hands down.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,403 Times in 13,789 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    That picture of Scott makes me think of one thing: Carlton Banks.

After the cap thing, I think we need to get the Bills O-line and Clayton together to revive an ancient high-school tradition: jocks giving the nerd a swirlie.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    stuart scott sucks.. just listening to him annoys me.. i dont care what he looks like

clayton is clearly uglier.. but i always listen when he is on espn..
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Link please.

Registered User DaBillzAhDaShiznit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatonka
    Link please.
    Yeah c'mon...I've never heard this story before ever...and can't believe it would be true.
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher

Thanks
    Thanked 24,471 Times in 14,179 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    the story is true I have no link however
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    John Clayton definitely does not look like a guy who would know jack about football.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,936 Times in 3,557 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    They need to bring back Charlie Steiner and Keith Olberman. Those two rocked! And I still wanna bone Linda Cohn.

Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth Dicknoze69's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I was going to post this story also. This happened more than 2 years ago however, I'm thinking about 4. Supposedly the JUGS machine messed us his entire face pretty badly, and really damaged his eye.

I will try to find a link.

God give me style and give me grace
    God put a smile upon my face

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatonka
    Link please.
    **** I actually posted it this last year. I don't think I can find it again being this old. Let me work on it.