X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ed
    • Sep 2002

Re: Nigel Bradham suspended

So I guess this means that if Dareus does end up getting supsended, which now seems likely, it probably won't be until next season.

Comment

• Ed
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Luisito23 View Post
      This is from last year.

At least he only got 1 game.
      With the Ray Rice fiasco causing so much criticism, it's going to be pretty hard for Goodell to give out longer suspensions for non-violent misdemeanors.

Comment

• Homegrown
        Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
        • Jul 2008

No worries, Brandon Spoon is available...

Comment

• Fletch
          • May 2007

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm View Post
          hmmm... Musta knocked his dog out in an elevator!
          LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan View Post
          At least he wasn't hitting a girl on her face!
          Hence the 1 game instead of 2.
          http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
          (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
          Originally Posted by pmoon6
          The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
          ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
            Evidently, dragging her out by the hair from an elevator cab just costs one more game.

My, how this world has changed since I was a lad...
            Bad things man, bad things!
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Fletch
              • May 2007

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan View Post
              Bad things man, bad things!
              http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
              (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
              Originally Posted by pmoon6
              The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
              ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Homegrown View Post
                No worries, Brandon Spoon is available...
                Meh. Bills are now contacting Coy Wire
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                  Meh. Bills are now contacting Coy Wire
                  Why do I have a Coy Wire jersey?!
                  Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                    The Voice of Reason
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Scumbag College View Post
                    Hopefully the Bills can find Leon Joe somewhere to be the opening day starter.
                    Teddy Lehman is available.
                    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Ed
                      • Sep 2002

Bradham addressed the suspension.
                      "Everything was dismissed [in court]. Everything was dismissed. I'm not in the substance abuse program," Bradham said Wednesday. "It's kind of shocking and it's kind of disappointing that it came back again."

Bradham said the NFL declined an appeal of his suspension earlier this month.
                      Buffalo Bills linebacker Nigel Bradham was suspended one game for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.

I don't really understand why they didn't just suspend him last year since the incident was over a year ago now.
                      Last edited by Ed; 07-31-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                        Buffalo Bills Fan
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                        Life is so unfair to our sports millionaires.
                        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
                        X