"Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

Re: After all these years, people here dont know football anymore

Ah yes, username Cali512...the guy who brought us such threads as:

Hes exactly what Gailey wants in a QB. I have never been one to think about the draft this early, but no matter what happens, i see the bills doing all they can to get geno. He will be our future QB, mark my words!

Geno Smith will be the future Bills QB

Hes exactly what Gailey wants in a QB.
      Geno and Gailey are together now and certainly lighting the league up.

This team has no history, no amazing historic players that come to your mind like buffalo, Pitt, the giants have. There best qb in history is arguably the worst qb in the hof. They havent been great in 20-30 yrs and there best qb has been favre and Pennington. There a hype team who has been a top place to be for years, yet in

Why are the jets a major marketing team?
      Someone couldn't figure out why a team that is linked to NYC is considered to be playing in a major market.

Looked like Johnny knoxville with his helmet on. Everyome in my house thought he looked stoned the whole game. Thoughts?

Derek Carr

Looked like Johnny knoxville with his helmet on. Everyome in my house thought he looked stoned the whole game. Thoughts?
      You guys are all wrong for having an ounce of doubt in this team and trying to have meaningful discussions about it. Let's instead talk about how stoned Derek Carr looks.

After watching and reading scouting reports i see we have a Foles in Mannion, Cutler in Grayson, Geno in Winston, and a Mariota that I cant put my finger on but he looks terrible for a Nfl QB. I feel Mannion can be the Flacco, Foles, at least Glennon in this draft. He also is the only QB that looks and plays like a Nfl QB.

Mannion is my pick

I feel Mannion can be the Flacco, Foles, at least Glennon in this draft. He also is the only QB that looks and plays like a Nfl QB. Grayson and Mannion are the only QBs who make nfl throws.
      Sean Mannion and Garrett Grayson, not Mariota or Winston.

Ive been on this forum for about 8 years now under different usernames. But i have to say, i was right about quite a bit of players looking back Fitzpatrick- The year we got him everyone was talking bout how we finally have a backup. I made a thread saying after looking at his vids and games, he looks alot better than Trent,

Jarron Gilbert- I can honestly say i was the only player who even followed this guy the year he was drafted.

Russell Wilson- I was the first person that even mentioned him here and started his hype on the forum.

David Nelson- The year Nelson was drafted i had a poll saying who will be the best UDFA of the year. I was the only one to say David Nelson.
      Are you guys reading what this clown writes? I have to think he's just trolling.

Carrington and Boobie are good for at least 3 a year together. Mario and Dareus have a blocked kick every other year. Robey, Easley and Hogan probably would have success rushing the punter due to blitzing and pure special teams will. With Connor and Felton playing inside on punts. This might be an area that may be getting back

I can see a lot of blocked kicks this year

Carrington and Boobie are good for at least 3 a year together. Mario and Dareus have a blocked kick every other year. Robey, Easley and Hogan probably would have success rushing the punter due to blitzing and pure special teams will. With Connor and Felton playing inside on punts. This might be an area that may be getting back to the glory days.

Carrington had 4 blocked FGs with one in the preseason his last year here. Dareus had one that year too. Mario, Carrington, Dareus, Williams, Charles, Lawson, Bryant, with Robey and Easily rushing from the sides on FGs.
      We had 0 blocks that year. Nice thread, good discussion.

I feel this is EJs biggest issue. He wants to be the perfect QB to the point where he becomes mechanical. in my opinion EJ isnt bad at reading a D. He throws it to wide open players 20-30 yards downfield consistently, but is always off the mark. If he just relaxes and throws it like hes outside having fun, he could be decent

All EJ needs to do is have fun

I feel this is EJs biggest issue.
      QUICK!!! SOMEONE LET REX KNOW WHAT EJ'S BIGGEST PROBLEM IS!!!

Since this was the date, would playoffs of messed up marrones plan? If so, than Im 100% convinced that Marrone sabatoged our season. There is no way that Marrone had his heart in any games for at least this past month. Also would show why this has been the least hyped up playoff run in the past 13 years. It seemed like our 3-13

Would playoffs of effected Opt out?

Since this was the date, would playoffs of messed up marrones plan? If so, than Im 100% convinced that Marrone sabatoged our season.
      Clearly Marrone missed the playoffs on purpose so instead of earning a pay raise/extension as our HC, he'd rather go coach Jacksonville's offensive line.

What bugs me the most about fans views of Marrone is that they talk bad about him without knowing whats actually going on. Everyone says we dont take chances deep. Thats the most innacurate statement ever. Watch the games and the routes our recievers run. They arent making their final break until a good 20 yards downfield

Marrones biggest issue, forcing deep passes
      What bugs me the most about fans views of Marrone is that they talk bad about him without knowing whats actually going on. Everyone says we dont take chances deep. Thats the most innacurate statement ever. Watch the games and the routes our recievers run. They arent making their final break until a good 20 yards downfield.

Marrones biggest downfall, lack of short ball
      These two threads were started within 12 minutes of each other.

You all need to get on this guy's level, clearly we're the idiots.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
        After all these years, people here dont know football anymore

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
        4. TYROD IS ELITE.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Joe, that is some elite analysis.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

You lost all credibility when you used "YALL" in your arguments.

Go eat some more paint.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

I feel like I need to sniff glue after that long diatribe of nothingness yall!

Comment

• toto8
                GO Bills!
                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Turf View Post
                What no ones really talking about is how much better we look since Rex delegated the play calling to Thurman and is now the head coach and paying attention to the game. Not to mention how astronomically better Lynn is than Roman. I said it all along, Roman was a self absorbed egotistical maniac just out to show everyone how smart he was. Since Romans gone and Rex is coaching the way he should, everyone is clicking.

One thing Whaley needs to do if possible before the trade deadline is try and get another WR in here. We're one injury away from being neutered in the passing game.
                ^^ This^^
                You are right I have been thinking the same thing. There has been a big difference now that Rex is not calling the plays which is great the head coach needs to be the head coach and let the coordinators do their thing. I also like the fact that he is now attending the Offense meetings which tells you that he is finally becoming what he should've been a long time ago. You don't want your head coach calling the shots; sometimes it works but most of the times it doesn't.
                Bills fan since the 90'S it all begin with tecmo super bowl...

Comment

• LarryBoy
                  The world needs a hero!
                  • Apr 2003

Read his sig....explains it all.
                  Bills Rock!

Comment

• Bill Cody
                    • Sep 2004

Cali512 is not elite

Comment

• Mace
                      Haha...yeah you think so ?
                      • Mar 2013

Well, with the way my season opinions as a fan are going, I know I don't know football anymore.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

--I'm pleasantly surprised at how the team has performed over the last four weeks, regardless of the opponents. We're beating teams we should beat, which is good, it will be interesting to see how they do when they plays teams that are supposedly better than them (which we'll see over the next few weeks).

--I don't know if I'd call LorAx's season a 'fluke', but it certainly isn't indicative of the rest of his career. Before this season he had a grand total of 9 sacks in 9 years, for three different teams, and never had more than 2.5 in a season. Having 8 already this year after only six games certainly isn't his norm.

--Nice to O'Leary making a play or two per game, but really out of the 'others' that were mentioned he is the only one. I still have hope for Powell. Contending that Bush is contributing anywhere, let alone on offense...I just don't know where that is coming from.

--If Tyrod Taylor is 'elite', than so are about 24 other starting QB's in the league, and I don't hink that's the case.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                        X