Thread: What to hope for now...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What to hope for now...

We either get Shelton as our LT, then draft a stud OG in round 2, like Baas, Elton Brown, etc. and plug him in at LG from day one and leave Teague at C....OR....if we don't get Shelton, plan B would probably be an open competition at LT in training camp between Teague, Peters, McFarland and a draft pick from day 1. If that is the case, we will pick between C Wilkerson, C Spencer or Baas who can play center in round two, or if Terry from Syracuse is available, pick him for competition at tackle in round 2 and go for a center in round 3. One of these scenarios is what I see happening.

I do feel a bit better about Teague at LT than most here, and if he indeed is our LT next year, I will be OK with that as long as we upgrade the C position with a physical, athletic stud from this draft. I also think they might look at Bannon at LG or possibly Gandy.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I would rather have Teague at LT then Center, but would rather have someone better, I just don't have faith in Teague, and that's just my oppinion, don't mean to offend anyone
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO